[Mudlet] Venoms summary script (like elixsum)

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited November 2014 in Curing Systems and Scripts
clicky 

venomsum to run the script. You can change the alias to whatever you want. If you run into any problems, let me know and I'll try to fix it when I get time.

ETA: REQUIRES "pairsByKeys" function. If it is needed by many, I will paste it up again.
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• Why don't you just put the pairsByKeys definition in the script?

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Why should I? Most people that use any of my scripts are using the elixsum script which includes it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Primarily because there's no reason not to, I guess?

It's also a little weird to assume people interested in Script B already have totally unrelated Script A.

just my 2¢, feel free to disregard entirely.
    There is a thing called looking a gift horse in the mouth. Should just be happy I put out so many scripts for free rather than ask why I do a certain thing a certain way.

• (stops giving helpful suggestions to people with poor attitudes)

Just go away. You have contributed literally nothing to this thread at all.