NationStates

Comments

• Sooo, I only have 225 million zombies left to kill.

*sigh* getting in on the event 6 hours late with my 2 billion population nation was not, perhaps, the best thing ever.
  • Doing my best, @Malorn

• Wooo, keep those bombs coming! Heh. Thanks, I really do appreciate it.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I got a late start...so still waiting to see some action.

The Government Position

Mhaldor is currently attempting to exterminate its infected with military force.

Superweapon Status

Tactical Zombie Elimination Squads: 80.1%

When developed, TZESs allow you to penetrate neighboring nations with crack military teams of experienced zombie fighters, converting their zombies into dead citizens.

• Amarilland destroyed faced... with peace! Woot!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Is there some magic way to increase population faster? It seems like I need more people for my missiles to have any better effect.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Jonathin said:
    Is there some magic way to increase population faster? It seems like I need more people for my missiles to have any better effect.
    It increases over time, but is also effected in some part by legislation that get passed, depending on what it is.

For instance, some legislation options you get result in increased capital punishment for less than serious crimes. If you go to war, your population is typically affected. If you allow public nudity, allow a high crime rate to run unchecked, etc. Murder, old age, disease, exposure, etc. 

• @Amarillys‌
    Will need some cure missiles ASAP, my population was completely converted to zombies.

• Sorry. I was asleep :(

• Yeah, was asleep too. During that time, Bloodmare and Falar completely converted my population to zombies. Woke up unable to even cure anyone. Someone sent a couples missiles my way (I'm really tiny and easily cured) and I cured every other nations by working my way down the list one by one.
    Really proud of our 0.0% infection rate! Woohoo!

• National Flag

The Matriarchy of The Azagnannan Brood

“Let no strand unassimilated.”

Category: Psychotic Dictatorship
    Civil Rights:
    Rare
    Economy:
    Developing
    Political Freedoms:
    Rare

Regional Influence: Vassal

Overview • Factbook • People • Government • Economy • Trend • Analysis • Zombie Control

The Matriarchy of The Azagnannan Brood is a tiny, safe nation, renowned for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate, cynical population of 9 million The Azagnannan Broodians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 53%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Cheese Exports.

Cars are banned, gambling is outlawed, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. The Azagnannan Brood's national animal is the Broodling, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Helix.

The Azagnannan Brood is ranked 27th in The Post Apocalyptic Divide and 55,720th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector, scoring 2 on the Gooback-Jerbs Productivity Index.

The Azagnannan Brood is currently researching a cure.

People: 9,155,149

Zombies: 0

Dead: 1,217,367

Survival Rate: 90.00%

National Happenings

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Kresslack said:
    For instance, some legislation options you get result in increased capital punishment for less than serious crimes. If you go to war, your population is typically affected. If you allow public nudity, allow a high crime rate to run unchecked, etc. Murder, old age, disease, exposure, etc. 
    Oh. Mosropolis is at 15 million and Danran (TPTAD) is at 7 million with 3 million dead. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada

People: 0

Zombies: 8,181,767

Dead: 5,902,489

Survival Rate: 0.00%

Uh oh!
  • SharaShara Midlands
    I just woke up. Thanks for nuking my zombies, Siduri!
  • HeroseHerose Nova Scotia, Canada
    The Democratic States of WastelandOfTrees is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 8 million, all of whom are zombies, WastelandOfTreesians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

This really doesn't seem that bad :smile: 
  • edited October 2014

People: 1,326,041,253

Dead: 645,125,925

Survival Rate: 67.28%

Well, could be worse. I still almost have more people than the rest of the region combined. :>

• People: 12,146,909

Dead: 4,322,762

Survival Rate: 75.00%

Was better then that until I went to bed and someone sent zombies at me. I was at 92% survival rate.

• SharaShara Midlands
    The Queen has done well for her legion of organ donors.

People: 14,304,555

and no one died. Huzzah!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Daslandia is currently building a zombie empire.

People: 949,816

Zombies: 1,954,822

Dead: 10,943,298

Survival Rate: 7.14%

I'm sorry, what now? Slowly I build. SLOWLY I BUILD MY EMPIRE
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

People: 17,965,989

Survival rate of 100%, woooo
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Saw this just now. The region has a password, though, so I can't move my nation in :(

• Morsul said:
    Saw this just now. The region has a password, though, so I can't move my nation in :(
    that should go away after the zombie event is over.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Join me in the world of Zombie dominance.
  • I killed all the zombies. So there are none left.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    brand new nation

National Flag

The Republic of Santa Aktillica

“Glory Discordia”

Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
    Civil Rights:
    Very Good
    Economy:
    Good
    Political Freedoms:
    Below Average

Regional Influence: Minnow

Overview • Factbook • People • Government • Economy • Trend • Analysis

The Republic of Santa Aktillica is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million Santa Aktillicans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The enormous government concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 26%. A healthy private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Retail, and Pizza Delivery industries.

Crime is relatively low. Santa Aktillica's national animal is the Three-Testicled Panda, and its currency is the Aktidong.

• well uh ... this is awkward.

edited November 2014
    Morsul said:
    Saw this just now. The region has a password, though, so I can't move my nation in :(
    Passwords gone now, it was just for the event.

http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_post_apocalyptic_divide

• SharaShara Midlands
    Will said:
    well uh ... this is awkward.
    <snip>
    The Queendom of Shardonia has faced a lot of hard work post-Zombie invasion...

1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Shardonia, political activists are routinely executed.

• Spotlight on:

National Flag

The Republic of Eureris

“Pro fide, lege, et grege”

Category: New York Times Democracy
    Civil Rights:
    Excellent
    Economy:
    All-Consuming
    Political Freedoms:
    Excellent

Regional Influence: Eminence Grise

OverviewPeopleGovernmentEconomyTrendAnalysis

The Republic of Eureris is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Dear Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 103 million, 92 million of whom are zombies, Eurerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eureris City. The average income tax rate is 79%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.

Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, main battle tanks stalk the woods of Eureris in search of Rooks, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime is totally unknown. Eureris's national animal is the Rook, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the sovereign.

Eureris is ranked 11th in Glorious Land of Make Worship Leaders and 101,081st in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan, scoring -25 on the Bus Surprisal Index.

Eureris is currently considering its options.

People: 11,088,580

Zombies: 92,201,457

Dead: 1,452,328,617

Survival Rate: 0.71%

National Happenings

Most Recent Government Activity: 36 days ago

• 1 day 16 hours ago: Eureris fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
    • 17 days ago: Eureris was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
    • 18 days ago: Eureris was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
    • 25 days ago: Eureris was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
    • 28 days ago: Eureris fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
    • 31 days ago: Eureris was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
    • 34 days ago: Eureris fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
    • 37 days ago: Eureris's influence in Glorious Land of Make Worship Leaders fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
    • 39 days ago: Eureris's influence in Glorious Land of Make Worship Leaders rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
    • 39 days ago: Eureris was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.