How to join an order or pre-order?

I don't mean becoming a full on member of an order, but finding one? I asked a couple people in character and they said who you worship is a bery private matter not to be discussed with just anybody, my character openly worships thoth, how could he find his order, in character? 
So to clarify I'm not asking to join an order by post but what method in gane could I use to fine an order?

Best Answers

Answers

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    edited October 2014
    My Order's pre-requisites for the pre-Order written by Lady state that we will not answer any calls over market because it's lazy, and will lose you points with the Order from the start. Better avenue is through RP. Talk to people. Ask them if they know anyone from an Order. Some Orders are easier to find than others. Like if one were to be interested in Lord Twilight, an obvious place to start asking around is Hashan. Things like that. It gives a better impression overall, and shows that you have a sincere interest.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Find and go to the temple of the Divine. If you lurk round there enough, chances are you'll be spotted and spoken to (assuming you're not Mhaldorian skulking around Aurora or Deucalion's temples of course!)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Bukariin said:
    Eld said:
    What's the other 5%? Skype karaoke parties?
    Worldburns.
    Right, dunno how I forgot that part.
  • Klendathu said:
    Find and go to the temple of the Divine. If you lurk round there enough, chances are you'll be spotted and spoken to (assuming you're not Mhaldorian skulking around Aurora or Deucalion's temples of course!)
    That's what I did when I tried to reach out for Lady Ourania's pre-Order, back when She was welcome in Shallam (I remember she had almost three shrines!)

• I agree with everything.