Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

class choices

1235»

Comments

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TNMember Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Iocun said:

Mishgul said:
    Definitely not broken tactics wise, just requires a ring of flying

Tbh I love when people use ring of flying because I can typically highleap and bstar before they get balance back.

Duanathar or whatever is really what gets me though.

On the other hand what I had found so broken, I actually just experienced on my alt and I got past it by spamming clot after my system decided 20% mana no we're not going to clot anymore.

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Just leave the room and run around until bleeding stops.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TNMember Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean

Mishgul said:
    Just leave the room and run around until bleeding stops.
    :\ These are the reasons I try to get impaleslash and btwist off before breaking legs. so I have people bstar'd before they stand >.<

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I run away on the impaleslash if my legs aren't already broken

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    Mishgul said:
    I run away on the impaleslash if my legs aren't already broken
    If you don't your already dead, however voidfist+para with some luck will let you get off that impaleslash+btwist+break legs.. Only way i've found to kill some people.

But then again most of the time I dunno wtf im doing

run away on voidfist! What now motherlicker

-

As drawn by Shayde
    edited January 2013
    Hamstring First voidfist second follow to the room they left in Raze Paralyse reraze shield knees impale hope paralyse stuck :P

..Unless you Dunathar everytime I voidfist then I just kinda cry ._.

• IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    what if you get an arrow in the knee.
    CaladbolgAveriKyrra
    Iocun said:
    what if you get an arrow in the knee.
    As a blademaster quite possibly the most Awesome class I dodge arrows with Projectiles Matrix style

Averi
  • JesparJespar Member Posts: 345 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    i chose blademaster a couple of days ago and i am loving every second of it, best class there is no doubt
    especially with some great teachers
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,900 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Serpent is superior.
    TaelJemba
  • ShunsuiShunsui Member Posts: 681 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 2013
    until a blademaster hamstrings you, ignores your illusion with clarity, fitnesses out of your lock and evades away laughing.

JesparMizikAcius
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,900 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Shunsui said:
    until a blademaster hamstrings you, ignores your illusion with clarity, fitnesses out of your lock and evades away laughing.
    It's a good thing most blademasters do nothing except blindly voidfist.
    ShunsuiXith
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Rean said:
    Magi sucks, don't listen to them. Everyone in the game has Lupines. Also, people scream retard at you while you're raiding. It's horrible for your self-esteem. :(
    Delete Lupine plz. :(
  • IocunIocun Member Posts: 3,506 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'd trade in my Lupine's if it didn't mean losing my pretty customisation :(
    Silly Iocun, your level 5 bow isn't a Lupines.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    ShunsuiKyrraArador
  • XithXith Member Posts: 2,602 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The problem with magi is that it isn't as good as 3 magi.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
    ChryenthZeonArador
  • MazothMazoth Member Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Runewarden, I love the knight class, both in RP and mechanics. Having rolled probably a dozen short lived alts over time, I picked Runie to keep my future options open for IC faction changes etc should they come.  Nothing if not pragmatic
    Kyrra
Sign In to Comment.