Achaea Namechecked in Vice Article about MUDsex

Comments

• Aktillum said:
    With the publicity from this, I might finally finish that erotic Achaea novel I've been working on.

Plot spoiler:

Vastar puts on His robe and wizard hat.

That's been finished for a while.
    http://bash.org/?104383
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Achilles said:

Sarapis said:
    *glare* Everybody who contributed to us being namechecked there please kindly step outside where the flogging will continue...indefinitely.
    You might have to start with Tecton

Indecent Pillow: 5 Mayan Crowns
       - Dropping this lust-ridden pillow in your bedroom will expand its "capacity", and allow a third person to occupy the bed. Only one pillow may be in a bed at any time, and only the owner of the pillow and the bedroom has permission to drop it.

• Berenene said:
    Bukariin said:
    I mean, if you search YTMND for "Achaea" you get exactly one result and it's a dramatic reading of a mudsex session.
    I seem to recall when that first came about.  I'm pretty sure there was some pretty bad fallout over it, but the details are pretty fuzzy.
    We briefly had an unofficial wiki headed by Amunet, myself and some other people.  The "mudsex" entry had a few examples like that, and you could tag player pages as "mudsexers" if they were a known entity.
  • I'm like 99% sure that Amunet herself was guilty of rampant mudsexing, so I don't think it was judgmental.
  • Bukariin said:
    I'm like 99% sure that Amunet herself was guilty of rampant mudsexing, so I don't think it was judgmental.
    Yep. A little googling with turn up a pastebin about it.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Sobriquet said:
    "Beat off"... pun intended @athelas ?
     :D I'm really tempted to say yes, but that would be a lie.
  • Siduri said:
    Honestly, that page was a perfect example of moral bullying. I'm glad that it's gone. Why do we even care if people use Achaea to MUDsex? The problem comes from the unwarranted proposals made to novices and people in general. Aka: Predatory behaviour.
    I've come around to this view (and feel bad that I didn't sooner). Sex is just sex, and people enjoy it. Including textwise. Just don't be a creepy asshole about it, as I hope you wouldn't anywhere else either. And go somewhere private unless you want it ending up in the Naga library.

P.S.: unf unf dragon tail action hnnnggh

• When I first started playing mmo's I thought of mudsex like this.

Of course that is most often not the case, especially with player pics and assuming people aren't catfish. I'm now an old married guy not interested in mudsex, so I get to use a stereotypical troll description for my troll. Which I love being a troll, wish we had orcs but oh well.
    Anyways Achaea isnt even close to being the top culprit as shown by http://mudstats.com/ . 
    It's Shangrila and all that furry stuff. Missed the boat on that one too I guess.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    @Kiah Actually, that was a defensive move from my side, caused by previous experiences. I've adopted a rather safe than sorry approach. Yea, it kind of sucked to have to do it, I was really in two minds about it, but the defensive thing won out. Sorry if it was a bad one for you. I've rather enjoyed the story line between Athelas and Kiah, it's quite refreshing in terms of RP.

@Aegoth ROFLMFAO. This bum-hole is shut, an' you ain't gett'n none of it!
  • Berenene said:
    Aktillum said:
    With the publicity from this, I might finally finish that erotic Achaea novel I've been working on.

Plot spoiler:

Vastar puts on His robe and wizard hat.

That's been finished for a while.
    http://bash.org/?104383
     <3 thank you.
  • Dragged this up from good ol' Jaizsur's days:
    This was an idea for RANKINGS MUDSEX

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Kinilan said:
    Because this appears to be the appropriate place to tell this story...

This one time while out gettingour pirate on me and aMhaldorian crew happen uppon this ship sitting up against the chops on the east side of the Sea of Screamed Prayers, south of Sealion cove. The poor bastards don't even try to run as we approach. We come up along side, grapple, fire a boarding deck and a gaggle of bloodthirty Mhaldorian pirates launch themselves at the target ship and land right in the middle of...a god damn bondage party. There were two people going at it and another dude just stood there and kept fishing.

In the end we just sunk the ship for so, so, sooooo many reasons.

Is this the one where Dontarion said he would pay 50k just to sink the ship? I think I still have the log of that :D 
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Jurixe said:
    Kinilan said:
    Because this appears to be the appropriate place to tell this story...

This one time while out gettingour pirate on me and aMhaldorian crew happen uppon this ship sitting up against the chops on the east side of the Sea of Screamed Prayers, south of Sealion cove. The poor bastards don't even try to run as we approach. We come up along side, grapple, fire a boarding deck and a gaggle of bloodthirty Mhaldorian pirates launch themselves at the target ship and land right in the middle of...a god damn bondage party. There were two people going at it and another dude just stood there and kept fishing.

In the end we just sunk the ship for so, so, sooooo many reasons.

Is this the one where Dontarion said he would pay 50k just to sink the ship? I think I still have the log of that :D 
    it is
  • @Sarapis can we please have the "wtf" button back,  if only for this thread?  
  • Mishgul said:
    Kinilan introduced me to mudsex.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5266fb71
    Lol Carmain why do you still have that?

RIP Tagg
  • There was a grand total of thirteen Mourdreds? o_O