It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This war between Eleusis and Mhaldor made me think of what Achaean war means. I would love to see some sort of system that offers real, tangible rewards to players.
I'd like to propose an idea of an official War System for Achaea.
This War System could be used by any organization versus any other organization. Clans, cities, Orders, Houses, etc.
WAR IS AN OPEN PK EVENT
In order to enter into a war versus another organization:
1. Your organization must be an IC org. No OOC clans.
2. Your organization must declare a person to be their War Secretary.
3. The War Secretaries of all participating organizations must agree to begin the war and what the terms of the war will be.
1. Organizations must declare winning conditions before War begins.
2. Conditions can be: number of player deaths, a time period, organizational gold loss (for repair rooms, etc.), or surrender.
3. Once the conditions are met, the War ends. If one War Secretary surrenders, the other War Secretary/Secretaries can accept immediately. If they don't, the War will end after one Achaean month has elapsed.
4. An organization must wait 3 Achaean years before entering into a new War after the previous one has ended.
5. Up to 4 Organizations can participate in a War.
6. Organizations can declare themselves allies to another Organization for the duration of the war. For example, two cities could be united against one other city.
1. Winning a War means loot and plunder! To begin a War, and organization must put up a number of credits or gold. The losing side forfeits this amount to the winners. The spoils of War are passed out, evenly, to all participants on the winning side.
2. During a War, all kills a participant gets versus the opposing side will be worth double XP. Dying to an opposing player during War would mean no loss of XP.
3. The winning participants all receive a base amount of EXP (scales with level) when they win.
4. The winners of the War will receive a commendation that is view able by checking WAR HONOURS <person>.
5. The War's name will either default to Organization-Organization(-Organization) War of <year> or can be named by a joint agreement by the War Secretaries before War begins.
1. You must declare yourself as a participant in a War before it begins or within one Achaean month after it begins.
2. You will be considered Open PK for the entire duration of the War.
3. You must be logged in for X number of Achaean days during the War to qualify for spoils (set by the War Secretaries before War is declared).
4. You must be a member of the organization for the entire War.
5. The organization's War Secretary can remove you as a participant at any time.
I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on my ideas.