What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Farrah said:
    If you still played, you'd realize that Mez has been practicing and fighting in dform a lot. :(
    I play! Just not as much as I used to :disappointed:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Astarod said:
    [x] Slay @Iohanna

21:41:29 Leaning forward to whisper in the ear of Iohanna, you utter a single word: "Die".
    21:41:29 An expression of horrified realisation crosses the face of Iohanna as her shadow reaches out and wraps its hands about her neck from behind. With mechanical detachment, the shadow violently twists the head of Iohanna a full rotation before casting the lifeless corpse to the ground.
    21:41:29 You have slain Iohanna.

She's on the list I'm not salty to die to, hope it goes both ways :)
    Reading the beginning of that makes me miss Vodun obliterate, if only for the terrifyingly awesome message it gives. Still gives me shivers.
  • Everytime I see @Iohanna's name I think of Makoto from Persona5 and I love it so much
  • Where do you live that 16 is considered an adult...

(jk, happy birthday!)

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    Where do you live that 16 is considered an adult...

(jk, happy birthday!)
    Hate you too >:(

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • @stheno made me very afraid to take Mudflower anywhere near Mhaldor. Some witch spell to turn her into a rabbit or something. Very not good.
  • Tesha said:
    Where do you live that 16 is considered an adult...

(jk, happy birthday!)
    16? It's 2018, not 2020.

• Mezghar said:
    @stheno made me very afraid to take Mudflower anywhere near Mhaldor. Some witch spell to turn her into a rabbit or something. Very not good.
    I only threatened to roll her in cotton and stick a dandelion to her tail.

Jeez.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• [x] Slay Rangor 1 v 1

Leaning forward to whisper in the ear of Rangor, you utter a single word: "Die".
    An expression of horrified realisation crosses the face of Rangor as his shadow reaches out and wraps its hands about his neck from behind. With mechanical detachment, the shadow violently twists the head of Rangor a full rotation before casting the lifeless corpse to the ground.
    You have slain Rangor.
    Your triumph suffuses you with a great rush of experience.

Just so everyone knows I'm not saying, "I'm so awesome!" he beat me twice beforehand. heh. It was fun! @Rangor !!!

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Fixed the bug in the tekura counter. Dying once is worth it. :p
  • Rangor said:
    Fixed the bug in the tekura counter. Dying once is worth it. :p
    Haha. Bug in tekura counter??

That's the legit easiest class to count limbs in.... most do it in there head.
  • ~he says while playing dual blunt.

• Proficy said:
    Rangor said:
    Fixed the bug in the tekura counter. Dying once is worth it. :p
    Haha. Bug in tekura counter??

That's the legit easiest class to count limbs in.... most do it in there head.
    No they don't, and no it's not.
  • Finals are almost done!! I should be back ij Mhaldor next weekend finally, sorry guys @w@;
  • Big Thanks to @Nicola and the support team for continuing to be awesome in every facet possible. 

Huge apology to which ever support staff has an incoming slew for reject-able cooking recipes. I thought they were good, they are not, I wish I could reject them and send them back correct, or more correct. First round of recipes that I submitted for other people and they are awful! So sorry, I'll try to be better next time.

Oh and I killed some people today, what fun!

• At long last, the little crocodile improveth her shining tail ... congrats @Stheno !
  • I was only there long enough to smudge a couple totems and soak up some tank xp apparently
  • Today I finished my finals!! I’m so relieved to finally have summer and I’m also excited to play Achaea tomorrow. Man, it’s been *way* too long +w+
  • [A wild lycopod's limbs convulse uncontrollably.
    You have slain a wild lycopod, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 32.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Intrepid.]

I'm back, baby.
  • Azro said:
    [A wild lycopod's limbs convulse uncontrollably.
    You have slain a wild lycopod, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 32.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Intrepid.]

I'm back, baby.
    thank Sartan, I hate those thorny little bastards >.>
  • oh! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but how do I get one of those fancy images for my signature with all the player/denizen kills, house and city?