It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I have two annoyances with the current mood system
- Currently dragons can not disable their moods
- Dragon mood overrides expressiveness in tells (while in says expressiveness overrides moods)
I have a few ideas regarding those to improve it.
1) Please allow us to disable moods fully or partially again. Talking in dragon as a blue adds 6 words to every say, which is too much in my opinion. Nor do I think when I mind communicate (tells), I would put in effort to sound frostily every time.
2) If dragon mood has to stay, please let expressiveness and dragon mood work together in says. By all means, when I ask, or happily say something, my breath would not suddenly stop misting with frost.
3) Please let expressiveness work in tells for Dragons.