Moods and Dragons

I have two annoyances with the current mood system

- Currently dragons can not disable their moods

- Dragon mood overrides expressiveness in tells (while in says expressiveness overrides moods)

I have a few ideas regarding those to improve it.

1) Please allow us to disable moods fully or partially again. Talking in dragon as a blue adds 6 words to every say, which is too much in my opinion. Nor do I think when I mind communicate (tells), I would put in effort to sound frostily every time.

2) If dragon mood has to stay, please let expressiveness and dragon mood work together in says. By all means, when I ask, or happily say something, my breath would not suddenly stop misting with frost.

3) Please let expressiveness work in tells for Dragons.

Comments

• VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    I'd like to vote for 1!

• edited June 2014

It's sort of related, but as limited as the moods system was, I don't think the solution was necessarily in removing it completely. I think expressiveness in tells and on channels and such kind of correlates to regular emotes, which is to say there's a place for them.

It was also one of a very few ways to edit your enter/exit message, which I thought was fairly neat.

ETA: as it pertains to dragons, I've heard the complaint often enough that one of these solutions definitely seems in order.

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.