Imperian sells races and I want them in Achaea D:

2»

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

It'd be nice to have an alternative to Greater Dragon, but balancing (yeah, right!) would be a nightmare

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • yeah it boring that you have only one dragon to play with, i would like other supernaturalis to achaea's arensal

that is other than greater dragon. mhmm.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

Elder dragon

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• How do we know that at level 200 you don't get something greater than Greater Dragon? I mean....no one has ever gotten to that level...have they?

• Alaskar said:

How do we know that at level 200 you don't get something greater than Greater Dragon? I mean....no one has ever gotten to that level...have they?

It's unlikely that anyone ever will, unless experience becomes a lot easier to get.

If you can bash from 98-99 in 6 hours, and you bash for 12 hours a day every single day at that rate, it will take you about 10 years to reach level 200 (assuming the experience curve above 100 is the same in Achaea as it is in Aetolia).

• edited June 2014
    Sena said:
    Alaskar said:

How do we know that at level 200 you don't get something greater than Greater Dragon? I mean....no one has ever gotten to that level...have they?

It's unlikely that anyone ever will, unless experience becomes a lot easier to get.

If you can bash from 98-99 in 6 hours, and you bash for 12 hours a day every single day at that rate, it will take you about 10 years to reach level 200 (assuming the experience curve above 100 is the same in Achaea as it is in Aetolia).

Penwize got substantially further than anyone in history has in Achaea. Level 138. Pretty sure nobody else has yet broken 125.

• All I understood from that was that there MUST be something awesome at level 200

• also,  who's to say they won't add super high level bashing areas or something in the future,  like the tundra and polyargos are now?