Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Looking for scripting helper

VithincusVithincus Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent

So I just don't enjoy scripting and I'm looking for someone to help me make the things I think up a reality. Message me in game or contact me here and we can discuss compensation. 

Comments

• BouffBouff The realm of insanityMember Posts: 15 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

if you are looking for a 'scripting helper' send me a tell/msg anytime you need.  If you want a 'scripting doer' I can't really help you there.

• AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 5,040 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Might be easier to find people to write scripts on a per script basis via the forums, rather than looking for a single person to help on a regular basis.

Jonathin
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.Member Posts: 3,423 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Antonius said:

Might be easier to find people to write scripts on a per script basis via the forums, rather than looking for a single person to help on a regular basis.

To expand on a personal reason for agreeing to this:

Personally, I only take on stuff that I find interesting. If you come to me asking to calculate limb damage and send a bunch of info to a label that changes colors, I'm going to laugh and QQ.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• MithridatesMithridates Member Posts: 1,956 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jonathin said:

Antonius said:

To expand on a personal reason for agreeing to this:

Personally, I only take on stuff that I find interesting. If you come to me asking to calculate limb damage and send a bunch of info to a label that changes colors, I'm going to laugh and QQ.

I have something that might perk your interest, then. 

Sign In to Comment.