Looking for scripting helper

So I just don't enjoy scripting and I'm looking for someone to help me make the things I think up a reality. Message me in game or contact me here and we can discuss compensation. 

Comments

• BouffBouff The realm of insanity

if you are looking for a 'scripting helper' send me a tell/msg anytime you need.  If you want a 'scripting doer' I can't really help you there.

• Might be easier to find people to write scripts on a per script basis via the forums, rather than looking for a single person to help on a regular basis.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

Antonius said:

Might be easier to find people to write scripts on a per script basis via the forums, rather than looking for a single person to help on a regular basis.

To expand on a personal reason for agreeing to this:

Personally, I only take on stuff that I find interesting. If you come to me asking to calculate limb damage and send a bunch of info to a label that changes colors, I'm going to laugh and QQ.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:

Antonius said:

Might be easier to find people to write scripts on a per script basis via the forums, rather than looking for a single person to help on a regular basis.

To expand on a personal reason for agreeing to this:

Personally, I only take on stuff that I find interesting. If you come to me asking to calculate limb damage and send a bunch of info to a label that changes colors, I'm going to laugh and QQ.

I have something that might perk your interest, then.