Forestal Skillsets

2»

Comments

• Two of the Forestal classes have Groves and two of them have Metamorphosis, which technically means they already share skills in common.

Why would you want to homogenize Forestal classes by giving them all the same skillset?  Sylvans are mages, Sentinels are warriors.  They're not alike at all.  Any skillset you create for both classes is going to either 1) obviously benefit one class more than the other or 2) be worthless.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • And don't say "but Runelore" because Shaman are losing Runelore and Shaman don't utilize Runelore nearly as effectively or as much as Runewardens do.
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • edited November 2014
    @Achimrst‌
    I stannnnnnd corrrrected! I thought Runic Armor and Runeblades weren't for shamans. I was one when those changes occurred and wasn't able to use them as skills.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

• Antreus said:
    @Achimrst‌
    I stannnnnnd corrrrected! I thought Runic Armor and Runeblades weren't for shamans. I was one when those changes occurred and wasn't able to use them as skills.
    Shaman in fact use runic armor, if we couldn't @Tecton would hate me more then he already does :P
  • MazzingtonMazzington Detroit
    edited November 2014
    All I care about is Sylvan weather control.
  • Weather control alone isn't as cool as it sounds. It tends to instead be fiddly and frustrating, in my experience.
  • Well, I certainly don't think sentinels and druids should share another skill, they're already too alike with metamorphosis. So I think all three getting the same skills is out of the question.  I agree with the notion that the three classes are mind, body, spirit, and the new skills should reflect that and further differentiate them from each other. As a sentinel, I'd like to see more of a connection with wildlife - with the creatures of not only the forest, but all of nature. Or maybe more focus on their physical weapons, as that is what sets then apart. Also I want a dolphin. Druids are all lalala trees and flowers, I don't have any great ideas for them because I think they're all lame, and it's pretty much decided sylvans get to play with the weather, so whatever. Sylvans would be fun in seafaring.. 

I know I'm super duper late to this thread by like 4 months, but I figure there may still be some decision going on and I'm also super bored because I got to work like an hour early. And Nicaara gets antsy if she don't voice her opinions on a regular basis.