Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
HTML5 client updates - Version 2.2
We're pleased to announce the release of the latest version of our HTML5 client! Here's some of the details of the changes:
- Scripting has been reworked entirely:
- The entire interface can now be found under the Reflexes tab
- Groups and subgroups are now fully supported, including drag and drop and enabling/disabling of groups (including scripting support)
- Aliases, triggers and keybinds are significantly improved, they now support sending multiple commands, regular expressions, variable expansions, and much more
- Gagging, highlighting and text replacement is now fully supported, and much more powerful
- Most of the above is now accessible through custom scripts as well
- A new scripting manual is available at http://client.achaea.com/help/, explaining the new functionality
- You can now create, import, and export reflex packages, allowing you to share scripts with other players
- The input line now supports tab-expansion of recently displayed words; ideal for all those unpronounceable player names!
- The parsing and displaying code should now be much faster and more reliable
- Loading and saving of settings from/to your computer is much more user-friendly
- The map window has received a number of small improvements
- The music volume is now adjustable
- Character creation now includes a random name generator
- Multiple other small bug fixes and improvements
Settings from the previous version of the client will be automatically imported to the new one. Please note, however, that the import is not 100%, especially if you were using custom scripts. Some features (temporary triggers being the most notable one) will not work anymore - refer to the scripting guide for replacement functionality.
The Achaean autosipper is currently unavailable, it will be back in the next few days.
Should you encounter any bugs or other problems with the new client, please use the Feedback form (available on the Settings page) to report it.
Head over to http://client.achaea.com today to check it out! If you're a regular user of the system, please be sure to refresh the page so you have the latest version.