IronCon 2014 - Possible Cancellation

Comments

• Note that as per announce #4032, we've extended the decision date from Jan 31st to Feb 15th to give people who want to go a couple more weeks to come up with the $$.
  • edited January 2014
    Tahquil said:
    I will do anything your Aussie voice commands, internet lady.

EDIT: The way you said "Sarapis" sounded a little like "sour puss". I giggled.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Tahquil said:
    Your face is so, so very right.
    ftfy

Jovolo: :-c
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Sarapis said:
    Note that as per announce #4032, we've extended the decision date from Jan 31st to Feb 15th to give people who want to go a couple more weeks to come up with the $$.
    *crosses her fingers for luck* Where is Lord Hermes to pray to when you need him!? I MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH! :'(
  • Buy your mother fucking tickets

(Insert grammar however you want)

(Bump)

• I bought two tickets last year, but this year I am solo, and own a Bridge Club which tends to demand my time. Would like to go, and am likely to decide to drive out at the last minute, but am not certain enough to fork out $150. Especially since I hate everybody right now. Okay, not everybody, just the people I know. 

;)

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• @Syrupis How close are we to keeping it uncancelled? Start of the month means paycheck time and people might have a better idea.
  • Yeah @Sourpuss, how many still needed?
  • Anyone want to go, but not being able to afford a ticket is the only hurdle? 

I have undressed a god.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Gibbi said:
    Anyone want to go, but not being able to afford a ticket is the only hurdle? 
    If by 'ticket' you mean both plane AND ironcon ticket proper, then yes.  :P

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Can't do plane tickets.  If I could, I'd so go to iron con xD

I have undressed a god.

• If you can pull Leonard Nimoy, I'll buy a ticket immediately.

• Santar said:
    If you can pull Leonard Nimoy, I'll buy a ticket immediately.
    Nimoy is so exclusive he doesn't do anything for less than J.J. Abrams.
  • AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    edited February 2014
    Ironcon ticket purchased.  I really want to go this year and get really drunk, so:

BUY A TICKET AND HELP

• If I had bought a ticket I would be selling it back
    :-&
  • Who the hell likes the Divinyls anymore. C'mon.
  • edited February 2014
    Obligatory "Hayters gonna Hayte" comment. Edit: But Hayte does bring up a good point that this offer may disgust our gay population. Ill tone it back a bit to scantily clad.
  • Let's not act rash here.

Make your significant other perform a version for the gay population, then it will be fair. Sort of.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Tahquil said:
    Obligatory "Hayters gonna Hayte" comment. Edit: But Hayte does bring up a good point that this offer may disgust our gay population. Ill tone it back a bit to scantily clad.
    Shut up @Hayte, I will cut you.