Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Chicago, IL

GhiaGhia ✭✭✭ - DistinguishedMember Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Anyone in Chicagoland? Still kinda new to the area and would love to have a meet-up.

Comments

• NizarisNizaris ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean The Holy City of MhaldorMember Posts: 537 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    I used to live and teach in Chicago: at Southshore High School (near 76th and Jeffery), and then at Chicago Academy High School (near Addison and Harlem). Student teaching was at Curie (47th and Pulaski, if I remember right).

I moved downstate to Springfield a few years back, though. I'd love to come up for a meet, but that's probably not going to be in the cards until at least after the holidays (probably February). Even then, I'm not sure that I can get away for any weekends due to work.
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I'm not in Chicago, but I do make a trip once every few months down to Kalamazoo (MI) or Vicksburg (south of Kzoo) and continuing down to Chicago wouldn't really make the trip any worse except that it's Chicago.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• VerilyVerily ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    I live on the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, about an hour and a half from Chicago.
  • YangYang ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'll be in Chicago next week (Weds-Fri) for a conference [Midwest Clinic]. However, I'm mostly free during the evenings if anyone wants to meet up.
  • ArcturusArcturus ✭✭ - Stalwart Member Posts: 21 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Verily I live near you! I'm about 30-40 minutes south of Kenosha/Racine
Sign In to Comment.