Chicago, IL

Anyone in Chicagoland? Still kinda new to the area and would love to have a meet-up.

Comments

• NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    I used to live and teach in Chicago: at Southshore High School (near 76th and Jeffery), and then at Chicago Academy High School (near Addison and Harlem). Student teaching was at Curie (47th and Pulaski, if I remember right).

I moved downstate to Springfield a few years back, though. I'd love to come up for a meet, but that's probably not going to be in the cards until at least after the holidays (probably February). Even then, I'm not sure that I can get away for any weekends due to work.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I'm not in Chicago, but I do make a trip once every few months down to Kalamazoo (MI) or Vicksburg (south of Kzoo) and continuing down to Chicago wouldn't really make the trip any worse except that it's Chicago.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I live on the southeastern corner of Wisconsin, about an hour and a half from Chicago.
  • I'll be in Chicago next week (Weds-Fri) for a conference [Midwest Clinic]. However, I'm mostly free during the evenings if anyone wants to meet up.
  • Verily I live near you! I'm about 30-40 minutes south of Kenosha/Racine