Funniest mis tell you've recived?

Comments

• The weirdest mistell I ever got was years and years ago, and was an ooc tell about someone's plans for an Altoid and part of the male anatomy.

I don't get too many lately, even though there's a Kui and Kii around, though. People like the style of my name.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    I don't remember how exactly I said it but about 4 am this morning I told Aurora you've been cleansed already, correct. She was in the room while I was in tells with someone else and actually sent me a tell that the person had already been through the cleansing so I was trying to finish verify information to him and hit reply. That was just one of those doh moments.
  • I used to get tons for Liliana..from various people..then I put someone on ignore for it (Seriously Sillas stop freaking shortening Lili) and now I don't get any!..
  • edited December 2013
    Besides the reply misstells, I sometimes get mistells from Cyrenians. I wonder who this Cyrenian is actually and why people want to snuggle or even nibble (mostly confused about the nibbling) him/her.
  • Do they nibble him too?
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    random people from Ashtan asking if I can tell them about an order, or what Beloved means. @Kyrra
    "sorry, you want Ky, not Ke."
  • I get plenty of mis tells from selfcentered people forgetting to use the say command

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Kerria said:

random people from Ashtan asking if I can tell them about an order, or what Beloved means. @Kyrra
    "sorry, you want Ky, not Ke."

Wow, my name isn't even that long!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Haven't had any funny ones. Sometimes people would do that Nametell gossip thing back in the day and I'd get a sentence like 
    Person tells you, "Was talking to me earlier and I was really creeped out."
    It was always someone I never met before though which was confusing...

You'd think I'd get the occasional "Bench." or "Couch." but nope, I've got a well qwerty-isolated name.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • The best part is that wasn't even a sexual mistell...wheee!

• Turoi said:
    @Xae your sig made it funnier haha
    My sig makes everything funnier. :3
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• Khaibit said:
    I mistell to Ripley a lot... stupid @Rip... 
    Use rip. hello!

The . should stop any matches beyond it :)
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • My alt is Tohma.  The mis-says contributed to my creation of Zii.
    *Animated Signature*

• edited January 2014
    I get them all the time and there are not many Yama's arround.. 

usually its the same person.. 
  • Yamato said:

I get them all the time and there are not many Yama's arround.. 

usually its the same person.. 
    I don't think those are mistells anymore...

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    If I get a few mistells in a row from the same person I just whack them on ignore for a week or two.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Try getting says mistells that start with 'my'. They have ranged from inappropriate tells to says. At times makes you really want to change your name.
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    One of my alts is now getting misses because a newbie created a name with only the first three letters of her name. Annnnooyyiinngg.
  • People can't spell my name right. That triple vowel c-c-combo!