Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Which do you prefer, and why? :)

VarrorrVarrorr Member Posts: 17
edited November 2013 in The Matsuhama Arena
Sorry, I love polls haha.

Which do you prefer, and why? 43 votes

Priest
30%
EllodinExelethrilSylvanceBorranShirszaeReihanehKelloniusSidoniaCarmellRileyNimalaAnedhelMadis 13 votes
Apostate
69%
CooperIocunWysteriaKatzchenOrklanishkalJhuiMizikNizarisJakiroZeonAepasTvistorHasarDaeirAlcinaeJaikoIsaiahTrevizeAchimrstArditi 30 votes

Comments

• ValdusValdus AustraliaMember Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Apostate
    Diabolist was my favorite class in Imperian, which is a direct copy of Apostate. Some minor differences over the years (vast ones now) but you get the drift.

Viva la Bluef.
  • VarrorrVarrorr Member Posts: 17
    Apostate
    I loved Diabolist in Imperian! Haha,I miss Stavenn :(
  • SenaSena Member Posts: 3,957 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I like the flavour/rp of apostate more, but I prefer the mechanics/skills of priests.
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFKMember Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited November 2013
    Apostate
    Varrorr said:

I loved Diabolist in Imperian! Haha,I miss Stavenn :(

Diabolist and Defilers were so awesome, for little time I played Imperian.
    Achimrst
  • AnedhelAnedhel Member Posts: 2,367 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Priest
    Priest's super strong, good at a lot of things, and the bashing isn't great, but it's not terrible. Small artefact investment can yield big results (bar fancy pants mace), although any artie mace is an improvement, afaik. Seems like you can do a lot with a little, with priest.
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,320 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    apostate is good if you plan on being the support guy in raids. It's hard to bash as apostate, and shield tattoos will just make you cry.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoMember Posts: 3,162 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited November 2013
    Priest
    I love the flavor I've seen from priest. The only reason I was never one is because my characters tend to gravitate towards the neutral/chaotic end of the D&D alignment spectrum.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• ArditiArditi Member Posts: 841
    Apostate
    I love the utility of Apostate and the flavor. My one regret is that you can't customize the daegger.

I never found it hard to bash as an Apostate, slowness of Decay aside. You're pretty damn tanky between putrefaction, demon armour, and ringmail, siphon and soulcage are helpful, and blackwind is an excellent "Oh snap, I am going to die" button.

• DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,276 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Apostate
    You forgot apathy. Apathy spam lets you tank just about anything that doesn't already kill you in 3 hits, even in groups. Apostate bashing is slow, but not hard, not by any stretch of the imagination.
  • AepasAepas Member Posts: 1,619 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Apostate
    When I first saw this thread I thought it was about my sexual preference.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
    YaeWessux
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,320 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    it is

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    NimShirszaeAepasWessux
  • OrzaansynOrzaansyn Member Posts: 663 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Apostate
    Mhaldor.
  • BorranBorran Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Priest
    Underdogs get my vote. I think priests just got some amazing new tools for their tool box and I want to see them in action.

Sign In to Comment.