Which do you prefer, and why? :)

edited November 2013 in The Matsuhama Arena
Sorry, I love polls haha.

Comments

• ValdusValdus Australia
    Diabolist was my favorite class in Imperian, which is a direct copy of Apostate. Some minor differences over the years (vast ones now) but you get the drift.

Viva la Bluef.
  • I loved Diabolist in Imperian! Haha,I miss Stavenn :(
  • I like the flavour/rp of apostate more, but I prefer the mechanics/skills of priests.
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited November 2013
    Varrorr said:

I loved Diabolist in Imperian! Haha,I miss Stavenn :(

Diabolist and Defilers were so awesome, for little time I played Imperian.
  • Priest's super strong, good at a lot of things, and the bashing isn't great, but it's not terrible. Small artefact investment can yield big results (bar fancy pants mace), although any artie mace is an improvement, afaik. Seems like you can do a lot with a little, with priest.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    apostate is good if you plan on being the support guy in raids. It's hard to bash as apostate, and shield tattoos will just make you cry.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited November 2013
    I love the flavor I've seen from priest. The only reason I was never one is because my characters tend to gravitate towards the neutral/chaotic end of the D&D alignment spectrum.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I love the utility of Apostate and the flavor. My one regret is that you can't customize the daegger.

I never found it hard to bash as an Apostate, slowness of Decay aside. You're pretty damn tanky between putrefaction, demon armour, and ringmail, siphon and soulcage are helpful, and blackwind is an excellent "Oh snap, I am going to die" button.

• When I first saw this thread I thought it was about my sexual preference.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    it is

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Underdogs get my vote. I think priests just got some amazing new tools for their tool box and I want to see them in action.