Movember 2013!

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Aitox said:
    Work does not allow any form of facial hair, unless for religious purposes. You actually get a written warning if the higher ranking officials catch you :(

Also:

• Whatever you O.A.P.
  • After all these pathetic 'beards', I wish I had bothered to take a before picture of myself.

• Interesting contribution to the thread. Feel free to shave and join in instead, there are still two weeks left. Put up or shut up, git.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    If i live to be 90 and that guy is running the bingo parlor I'm playing at, I'm going to stab myself with a dotter until I die of ink poisoning.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @Strata I was really looking forward to seeing your mustache, color me disappointed.
     yes, sir.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Jozlyn said:
    @Strata I was really looking forward to seeing your mustache, color me disappointed.
    I didn't want to participate because it would have required me shaving at the beginning of the month. I do not shave. I go out in public looking like a neanderthal. If you are not comfortable with this, don't look at me.
  • Mishgul said:

I look awful.
    You have to have shaved 4 times this month already.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I have to shave every 30 minutes or it is unstoppable and that is when i am keeping a beard

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KuiKui Vancouver, Canada
    edited November 2013
  • Call 100% BS on Kui having shaved at the beginning of November.

And accept a formidable challenger in Yang.

p.s. ihawk

• I still must insist... these are not Mos, they're Beards. Difference.
    "To thine own self be true."