Movember 2013!

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    And to think, I almost picked up the shaver today.
     yes, sir.
  • How would you even judge leg hair for women?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • In before Rispok sweeps this effortlessly.

• Rispok would have to shave in order to do that... can't see that happening!

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Jonners said:
    How would you even judge leg hair for women?
    We'd have to do full body shots.  Hmm, vanity may stand between some of us and victory.  Also at a disadvantage if you've had laser removal done...
  • Girls should do face makeup and prostheses to become manly.  And not cute girly men, either.  The goal should be "holy crap".
  • Jules said:
    Jonners said:
    How would you even judge leg hair for women?
    We'd have to do full body shots.  Hmm, vanity may stand between some of us and victory.  Also at a disadvantage if you've had laser removal done...
    You quoted me.. and then didn't answer the question. Are you just going for scary growth or what?
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • I just meant that you'd have to do full body shots to make sure the face matched the clean shaven legs, and the luxurious leg hair in the "before" and "after" shots, and that, all joking aside, most women in our culture aren't going to go hairy (and that some may even have undergone procedures that would prevent them from doing so in any case).  
  • [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
  • Jules said:
    I just meant that you'd have to do full body shots to make sure the face matched the clean shaven legs, and the luxurious leg hair in the "before" and "after" shots, and that, all joking aside, most women in our culture aren't going to go hairy (and that some may even have undergone procedures that would prevent them from doing so in any case).  
    Ah, I also see blondes at a distinct disadvantage too then.
    ~
  • edited November 2013
    Hegua said:
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    I don't know why but I would be very afraid of the beard this man could potentially grow.

• Shadizar said:
    Hegua said:
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    I don't know why but I would be very afraid of the beard this man could potentially grow.
    I'll be letting it all grow so we'll see on the 30th!
  • Shadizar said:
    Hegua said:
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    It's the avatar.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    @Hayte and @Rangor are so hot beardless. I wonder how manly their beards will make them at the end of November. Eagerly awaiting!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Seems oddly familiar...

• DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
    Silas said:
    Seems oddly familiar...
    Nope. You're imagining it. Or maybe you're thinking of Andy Samberg. 
  • edited November 2013
    Gentlemen, grow these mustaches for those of us who can't because of work. Do it for AMERICA.

• Arditi said:
    Gentlemen, grow these mustaches for those of us who can't because of work. Do it for AMERICA.
    I have this overwhelming desire to question any activity that bars facial hair as qualifying as 'work'. Oh well, I got your lipback anyway!
  • Hegua said:
    Arditi said:
    I have this overwhelming desire to question any activity that bars facial hair as qualifying as 'work'. Oh well, I got your lipback anyway!
    I'm not allowed to grow a mustache that touches the bottom of the nose, top of the lip, or extends beyond the corners of the mouth.

So, unless this was a "Grow the mustache most likely to get you arrested for being within 300 yards of a school" competition, I must forfeit by default.

• Arditi said:
    I'm not allowed to grow a mustache that touches the bottom of the nose, top of the lip, or extends beyond the corners of the mouth.

So, unless this was a "Grow the mustache most likely to get you arrested for being within 300 yards of a school" competition, I must forfeit by default.
    Military grooming standards mean only one mustache is within regs...
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    Work does not allow any form of facial hair, unless for religious purposes. You actually get a written warning if the higher ranking officials catch you :(