Seems to be a trend of people having difficulties with uploading images and video files into the forums to be able to be previewed in the post. Thought I might pop up a mini tute on it here. I can't say how to do it via a smartphone, but on a computer, this is at least something. Maybe. Iono.
1) There's a few ways of uploading pics. If you downloaded or made a screenshot of a pic, use an image hosting site to upload it there like imgur, tinypic, flickr or photobucket. I'll use TinyPic:
2) Copy the Direct Link (in Photobucket it's on the top right hand side). Don't include the [ img ] tags etc if using HTML Rich Text layout
3) In the Comment section, click the Polaroid icon
4) Insert and paste that link you saved into the URL field.
5) Click Submit, resize by clicking on the image once and click-dragging the corners, and Post Comment.
Hope this helps a little bit for uploading images.
Next up. How to upload Youtube videos.
"Faded away like the stars in the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun,
Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
Only remembered for what we have done."