Current outage - Oct. 9

Comments

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Melodie said:
    What the hell. Goddamnit, @Silas, I get home and you do this to me? I know we agree on about 1% of things, but COME ON! You already had your fun with me, you, you... peacock! Brb, sacrificing (a) limb(s) for @Neraeos to bring back Achaea. Also taking ideas on how to inpress @Aurora/render her speechless.

Don't use my way.  I am still trying to figure out if Carmell should mail her a letter of apology or just hope it dies and she forgets. Total mischan that sounded horrible when it went to Targossian council chan.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i'm using the time to organise my swag 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Spam F5 on achaea homepage FTW

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Mishgul said:
    i'm using the time to organise my swag 
    Swagger Jagger?
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Mishgul said:
    It's party time for at least 45 more minutes. Need to celebrate achaea coming back before it does because then we will have no time to do anything other than play achaea.
    You need to invest in a multicore processor.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Mishgul said:
    It's party time for at least 45 more minutes. Need to celebrate achaea coming back before it does because then we will have no time to do anything other than play achaea. go to classes
    Fixed  :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I decide to log on Azuhi and be more active and this happens. Should I take it as a sign?
  • You said 11 pm :(
  • And we wonder why America is dying.....-grin-

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Azuhi their GMT isn't current British time :( we're on BST still, apparently.
  • edited October 2013
    Sybilla said:
    @Azuhi their GMT isn't current British time :( we're on BST still, apparently.
    I would like to take the time and point this out to @Nemutaur.  Even Sarapis says it's summer in the UK.  B-)

Edit: Or Tecton, one of the two.
  • edited October 2013
    let's turn this fiasco into an event where Babel tried to end 'Achaea' but failed at the last minute from the cries and shouts of the players' spirits, floating just beyond the veil with eyes filled with need.
  • Just.. no horses drowning in swamps please. That bit always made me cry

• @Sarapis @Sartan

Cool story bros. When's it end?

• heh, just forced the kids to sit through these movies this past weekend. 
  • Sarapis said:

:((

Not cool bro.. not cool

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Riley said:
    heh, just forced the kids to sit through these movies this past weekend. 
    ugh, the sequels didn't come anywhere near the original. 

It was like, a childhood ritual for me. I'd come home from school, watch this one, and The Ewok Adventure.

This discussion has been closed.