Current outage - Oct. 9

Comments

• I'm at work.

Try raiding without me now, @Earionduil.

• Targonessas.

• Tecton said:
    Carmell said:
    Strata said:
    Apparently some of the database suffered during this outage and Targossas has been deleted. Sorry peeps.
    You must obviously die for that statement.  I don't want to have to start a new city all over again.  Targossas is just about ready to get things I feel.
    :)
    Yep, another visit from a homicidal dragon with a grudge.
    While he's around, think you could convince him to make a quick stop to finish up my lessons in dragon language?  I won't get in the way of his city destroying, promise.
  • Carmell said:
    Strata said:
    Apparently some of the database suffered during this outage and Targossas has been deleted. Sorry peeps.
    You must obviously die for that statement.  I don't want to have to start a new city all over again.  Targossas is just about ready to get things I feel.
    Isn't the phoenix some kind of image for Good or something? It's the very essence of the city of good to die and be reborn in an eternal cycle.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Tecton said:
    Carmell said:
    Strata said:
    Yep, another visit from a homicidal dragon with a grudge.
    I tend to describe it as an old and cranky dragon.
  • Game's been down for 25 minutes and already so many posts?
    /:)
  • Targossashtan sounds terrifying. I'm game.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    First post updated with latest updates.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Bambizlo said:
    Game's been down for 25 minutes and already so many posts?
    /:)
    Only two pages! @Bambizlo
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Egads what is everyone going to do for the next two hours??
  • @Carmell Agree with every post in the thread. It's what I'm doing.
  • Shitpost in this thread, most likely.

• Silas said:
    Targossashtan sounds terrifying. I'm game.
    It sounds terrifying until they argue themselves into oblivion. :D

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited October 2013
    What the hell.

Goddamnit, @Silas, I get home and you do this to me?! I know we agree on about 1% of things, but COME ON! You already had your fun with me, you, you... peacock! >:P

Brb, sacrificing (a) limb(s) for @Neraeos to bring back Achaea. Also taking ideas on how to impress @Aurora/render her speechless.

@Halos, need you to burn something to @Deucalion, stat! Code red, code red!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Off to play ME (for the hundredth time) again. See you all in a few hours!
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
This discussion has been closed.