Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

November 23th-24th London

MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
More than likely on the 23rd, Saturday. Will probably meet up somewhere central like King's cross or Euston at around midday.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
EilonaJovoloKaitali

Comments

• MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    if you are coming my number is 07830385351 and my skype id is sheepdog_mcfry so you can get in touch and we can sort out fine details and sandwich preferences

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • EilonaEilona ✭✭✭ - Distinguished United KingdomMember Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm glad this has its own thread now. I need to book train tickets. Yay railcard! :D
    MishgulYae
  • MishgulMishgul ROTHERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMember Posts: 5,372 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @rangor @beya @seftin @milenka

Probably initially meeting at kings cross

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,236 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    cry
  • RangorRangor Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I will find me a tourist map.

I will also summon the attention of the following:

Oceana
    Mishgul said:
    if you are coming my number is 07830385351 and my skype id is sheepdog_mcfry so you can get in touch and we can sort out fine details and sandwich preferences
    Harr, I have your phone number now. Prepare to be terrorized. 
  • NemutaurNemutaur GermanyMember Posts: 1,068
    Rangor said:
    I will find me a tourist map.

I will also summon the attention of the following:

I is, but no way am I travelling to London when it's cold. Summer/Spring meet!
    Josoul
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,924 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Nemutaur: Don't be silly, it will still be cold if you wait until Spring/Summer for a meet.
    AzuhiMishgul
    edited October 2013
    What are you talking about @nemutaur. London is so far south it don't even get proper snow! Ain't even chilly.
    AzuhiEilonaMishgul
  • BeyaBeya ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Nemutaur, it's time I saw you again. Heya Rangor! Not met you yet.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
    Hi Beya, best not disarm my London traps. Got a few nooses set for Waseem.
    Oh hey, there are two threads.
  • LailaLaila ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 59 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'll come if Ravi comes. I asked her the other week and she said no though. She's mean! I even offered to pick her up! -weep-
    edited October 2013
    Booked at http://www.lancasterlondon.com/

Arriving at Gatwick 19:00 on the friday, taking express train to victoria and from there it's all about getting lost on the way to the hotel.
    Post edited by Rangor on
    On friday?

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Rangor
    http://www.londondrum.com/events/?p=23111

Winter Wonderland! Gonna be just like home.

^^^ CANNOT WAIT ^^^

Mulled wine, bratwurst, ice maze...Rangor ice skating...ahhhmazeballs

Remember to trade numbers so we dont end up like @Xer in asia

-

As drawn by Shayde
    KyrraRangorYaeJurixe

Good idea :) Who's coming?

edited October 2013
    @Beya, @Milenka, @Rangor, Mats, @Pike, @Eilona, @Choremain, @Enrai, @Azuhi, @Seftin, @Jovolo

-

As drawn by Shayde
    I will jump into @Seftin's car and tag along and say hi. Maybe buy a hat in camden market and get some noodles or something. Are there any generic ideas for fun times to be had or will we wing it all the way? It's going to be cold...
    well, there is a lot of british beer I have never tried. So gotta start early to get through them all.
    JovoloSobriquetLaila
  • SeftinSeftin Member Posts: 923 @ - Epic Achaean
    I have some bad news guys... looks like im gonna make it.
    JovoloLaila
    Winter Wonderlaaaaand *flutter*
    Yay big group. Are you coming too @Laila? :O

@Seftin thanks for the lift there and back you're being the responsible driverright?
    Yep!
  • SeftinSeftin Member Posts: 923 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jovolo said:

Yay big group. Are you coming too @Laila? :O

@Seftin thanks for the lift there and back you're being the responsible driverright?

Pahahaha responsible.. dude youve seen how o class hop. Thats nothing compared to how i lane hop.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 2,417 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sorry guys, can't make the 23rd
    I owe.you a game of pool.and a drink. >(

-

As drawn by Shayde
    @Sybilla is coming too

-

As drawn by Shayde
Sign In to Comment.