November 23th-24th London

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
More than likely on the 23rd, Saturday. Will probably meet up somewhere central like King's cross or Euston at around midday.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    if you are coming my number is 07830385351 and my skype id is sheepdog_mcfry so you can get in touch and we can sort out fine details and sandwich preferences

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom
    I'm glad this has its own thread now. I need to book train tickets. Yay railcard! :D
    @rangor @beya @seftin @milenka

Probably initially meeting at kings cross

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I will find me a tourist map.

I will also summon the attention of the following:

• Mishgul said:
    if you are coming my number is 07830385351 and my skype id is sheepdog_mcfry so you can get in touch and we can sort out fine details and sandwich preferences
    Harr, I have your phone number now. Prepare to be terrorized. 
  • Rangor said:
    I will find me a tourist map.

I will also summon the attention of the following:

I is, but no way am I travelling to London when it's cold. Summer/Spring meet!
  • @Nemutaur: Don't be silly, it will still be cold if you wait until Spring/Summer for a meet.
  • edited October 2013
    What are you talking about @nemutaur. London is so far south it don't even get proper snow! Ain't even chilly.
  • @Nemutaur, it's time I saw you again. Heya Rangor! Not met you yet.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • Hi Beya, best not disarm my London traps. Got a few nooses set for Waseem.
  • Oh hey, there are two threads.
  • I'll come if Ravi comes. I asked her the other week and she said no though. She's mean! I even offered to pick her up! -weep-
  • edited October 2013
    Booked at http://www.lancasterlondon.com/

Arriving at Gatwick 19:00 on the friday, taking express train to victoria and from there it's all about getting lost on the way to the hotel.
    On friday?

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • http://www.londondrum.com/events/?p=23111

Winter Wonderland! Gonna be just like home.
  • ^^^ CANNOT WAIT ^^^

Mulled wine, bratwurst, ice maze...Rangor ice skating...ahhhmazeballs

Remember to trade numbers so we dont end up like @Xer in asia

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Good idea :) Who's coming?

edited October 2013
    @Beya, @Milenka, @Rangor, Mats, @Pike, @Eilona, @Choremain, @Enrai, @Azuhi, @Seftin, @Jovolo

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I will jump into @Seftin's car and tag along and say hi. Maybe buy a hat in camden market and get some noodles or something. Are there any generic ideas for fun times to be had or will we wing it all the way? It's going to be cold...
  • well, there is a lot of british beer I have never tried. So gotta start early to get through them all.
  • I have some bad news guys... looks like im gonna make it.
  • Winter Wonderlaaaaand *flutter*
  • Yay big group. Are you coming too @Laila? :O

@Seftin thanks for the lift there and back you're being the responsible driverright?
  • Jovolo said:

Yay big group. Are you coming too @Laila? :O

@Seftin thanks for the lift there and back you're being the responsible driverright?

Pahahaha responsible.. dude youve seen how o class hop. Thats nothing compared to how i lane hop.
  • Sorry guys, can't make the 23rd

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
    I owe.you a game of pool.and a drink. >(

-

As drawn by Shayde
    @Sybilla is coming too

-

As drawn by Shayde