Combat Logs

Comments

• Mizik said:
    Wait a minute... Templar Knight House knights based on ganks?

How many ganks required?
    As many as it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll.

• Sirs Mizik and Tanris will be defecting within the week.
  • Incidentally: once shame on you, twice shame on me.

http://pastie.org/4662647

• edited September 2012
    http://pastehtml.com/view/caj9sxwgo.html

sigh

Message #2620       Sent by Rangor
    9/04/19:55 Mind radiance, thought it was you!

That explains why they chased me after I moved.  I must have the OP mind radiance that doesn't take you off EQ

• Cahin's thought process:  "Oh, gank squad...Wait I'm not hindered, I can run...Nah...I'll let them kill me so I can't post it on forums."

+1
  • God damn, Synbios. Lol'd
  • Yes, I was going to survive that 5 man gank.  I was more surprised as to why I was getting gated to and ganked and checked my map to see if I somehow ended up in the forest.

Wasn't really paying attention until I noticed I was almost dead.  Really just makes me regret showing so much restraint when I was in the Naga.  Please, keep posting, though.

• Your enhanced senses inform you that Vigo has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.
    Milenka arrives, following Tiamat.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Milenka has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.
    Proficy arrives, following Tiamat.
    Proficy eases himself out of the Dragon stance.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Proficy has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.
    A fiery efreeti spins in from the ether.
    A water weird glides in from the ether.
    Cain arrives, following Tiamat.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Cain has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.
    Xenomorph arrives, following Tiamat.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Xenomorph has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.
    Tiamat, riding a blood steed, arrives from the ether.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that Tiamat has entered Sanctuary of the paramours atop the obsidian spire nearby.

Delphinus has been slain by the might of Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Fate's Hammer.

You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.
    You draw your bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of Cain.
    Your arrow strikes true!
    You have slain Cain.

Tiamat swings his weapon in a wide arc.
    Xenomorph has been slain by Tiamat.
    As Xenomorph draws his final, dying breath, you hear him whisper the word, "Vengeance!". Suddenly, a spear of jagged 
    bone materialises from thin air and flies toward the chest of his killer!
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Xenomorph in red light.

Tiamat swings his weapon in a wide arc.
    Horror overcomes Vigo's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    You cry out in pain as you are clipped by the blade.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.
    Horror overcomes Petrel's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Horror overcomes Xenomorph's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Horror overcomes Milenka's face as her body stiffens into paralysis.
    Saira has been slain by Tiamat.
    6820h, 4917m, 35993e, 29686w cexkdb-
    Horror overcomes Proficy's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.
    Horror overcomes Oceana's face as her body stiffens into paralysis.

You cry out in pain as you are clipped by the blade.
    Oceana has been slain by Tiamat.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Oceana in red light.
    A tortoise hatchling falls from Oceana's person.

Wessux has been slain by the might of Archbishop Tiamat Lichlord-Blades, Knight of Mhaldor.

Proficy has been slain by the might of Archbishop Tiamat Lichlord-Blades, Knight of Mhaldor.

You pull an arrow from your quiver and nock it to your bow.
    You draw your bow back and let fly an arrow in the direction of Xenomorph.
    Your arrow strikes true!
    You have slain Xenomorph.

• I think Tiamat won that skirmish.
  • Cahin said:
    Yes, I was going to survive that 5 man gank.  I was more surprised as to why I was getting gated to and ganked and checked my map to see if I somehow ended up in the forest.

Wasn't really paying attention until I noticed I was almost dead.  Really just makes me regret showing so much restraint when I was in the Naga.  Please, keep posting, though.
    Was kidding, I enjoyed the log
  • Jhui said:
    Cahin said:
    Yes, I was going to survive that 5 man gank.  I was more surprised as to why I was getting gated to and ganked and checked my map to see if I somehow ended up in the forest.

Was kidding, I enjoyed the log
    YOU WONT WIN ME OVER WITH SWEET WORDS JERK

• edited September 2012
    @Cahin. we were kinda holed up in the OIA house in Nimick and had a monk (believed to be you, but was proficy) radiancing us and mhaldorians running around all over the place. 

Who casually strolls through Nimick anyways!
  • wtf, it tells you who is radiancing on like the 3rd message
  • Explain this then.
    Message #2619       Sent by Rangor
    9/04/18:42 Hey, I'm going to gank you for no reason and there is nothing you can do about it!

• Cahin said:
    Explain this then.
    Message #2619       Sent by Rangor
    9/04/18:42 Hey, I'm going to gank you for no reason and there is nothing you can do about it!
    Shush, you're not allowed to do anything about it.
  • Tagg said:
    wtf, it tells you who is radiancing on like the 3rd message
    Second.
  • Who was the one getting radianced?

• A few people. The first person broke the lock before it got that far.
  • Oh, I've never heard of any of those people before.

• edited September 2012
    Are you really getting this stressed about dying in a raid? I mean, I understand getting stressed, but staying stressed... :/
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Rangor said:
    @Cahin. we were kinda holed up in the OIA house in Nimick and had a monk (believed to be you, but was proficy) radiancing us and mhaldorians running around all over the place. 

Who casually strolls through Nimick anyways!
    I do  :(
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• This was absolutely unquestionably a shameless gank, but we wanted to do it to someone. Terrible people, etc.

http://pastebin.com/LphcPJ8k

• edited September 2012
    Delphinus said:
    Are you really getting this stressed about dying in a raid? I mean, I understand getting stressed, but staying stressed... :/
    Sorry, not much for closure when it's just being vague and sweeping under the rug.  Hard to not be skeptical when it's hardly the first time I've been 3-5 man ganked (or attempted) by myself when not in the forest and haven't done anything to warrant it, of course not counting all the times in which it's been attempted when my autowalker has taken me through the forest, which of course I can't complain about.

Not a mindset without warrant having intercepted a few convos as Apostate giving light to the typical Eleusian gank mentality, but I don't have logs of that saved so I won't push that any farther.

Oh Delphinus, whatever adds to your gameplay experience is fine by me.

ETA: To be honest, I'm more stressed about the attitude after the fact than the whole situation and the fact that it happens way too often.  That and how crappy the excuse seems to be considering I'm pretty sure very few people in the group are that newbie to combat mechanics.

• At least they ganked you to your face. Look at poor salik there
  • edited September 2012
    It was a raid on the OIA estate, Cahin. Laila started getting radianced and gared before she saw who it was. Your presence was noted in the area by our raid leader, as an enemy monk, at the same time. I sat ready to portal you. As soon as a radiance started on me, I portalled to you.

The "attitude" here is that you wandered unknowingly into an area of conflict, died, and now you're complaining about it. I'm sorry if you genuinely did not know that was happening. But if our attitude involved random ganks, we wouldn't have bantered with Daitya and let her QQ when we got in.
  • Combat shenanigans!

• who the hell is bobo

• My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • @Sohl The number of mistakes in that gank makes me weep