Historical Timeline

2»

Comments

• That's pretty awesome. I kind of like that you can say "Going all the back back to Gawain" too. Sounds epic.
  • If you need anything on Sorcerer history and early Crown Merchants, let me know and I'll what I have in mothballs.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • Yes, yes, and yes. Please, @Kakatos and @Berenene. I may be slowing down to handle the load without burning out (instead of 50 years a day, 100 years a week), but I'm still definitely interested in anything extra that can add to the timeline when I finish chewing through the events.

• HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I can help you go through a lot of the house stuff (especially since I know the stuff I gave you pretty well) if you haven't made a big dent in it by next Monday, I'll be done with finals and graduation-prep by the if you need a little assistance.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • edited July 2013
    Between Aaseth, Gerohold, Drakear, Zenui, Osis, and myself we had more or less 400+years of historians working on our history books... If you need anything simply message and Ill look it up. Ok Ill get to work on it. We have around 8 tomes last I checked on just Templar history and then the expanded church and shall am history is going to take a bit to condense
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • Wasn't the return of Thoth sometime around 350 AF ? I remember that because it was one of the first big events after I'd started playing.
  • It was close to the Landmark Destruction. I remember because @Lereas was part of the discussions that allowed him as a neuteral deity under the Church regulations.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

• Come to think of it I think Roncli and Dru both posted the rest of the church history the other month as well...

• Anyone working on this project private message me email addresses? I've got them but they are huge and way too much to post here. I even got ahold of the Priests old guild history.

• I have an old copy of every single houses help files just before they implemented the rank restrictions into them. Lots of it is out of date but I know there are a number of old history files that may or may not have been lost over the centuries. The biggest issue is it's not formatted at all.
    PM me your e-mail if you'd like a copy.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • I have sent all who have asked and sent me an email a copy of all the stuff from Templars, Priests, Church, and Shallam that I had. I have a couple journals that aren't getting sent because they are still active storylines but the history portion is all there in summary form.