Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Being a raid (defense/offense) leader.

1235»

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I lead once. We killed people. I never lead again.

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

• EllodinEllodin HawaiiMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 951 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    ok so i feel like writing here well the game's changed some over time because i used to carry a team partially by just shutting down certain people while having the rest of the group target someone else but these days w/ stock systems and all even the people you never heard of who've barely touched the arena can cure at some basic level and that's kinda shitty really it's not like you get too many free kills off of hhhehehe let's heartseed cuz i'm pretty sure this person's never fought a sylvan before so they won't know what to do and you can't really rely on spam to mask the fact that you're trying to cleave in the middle of a group everyone sees that ish even if they still try to do stuff like aconite you to stop you now ruling out reliance on totally cheap kills based on spam or inexperience it's a wonder i can manage to do anything anymore lol at an individual level you can still somewhat carry your team through certain situations that i won't really explain because i don't think my mic is working one two one two okay looks fine carrying on you can still do good work by yourself even ignoring the part about leadership ah my biggest secret is oh crap i have to go if you actually read this i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but suspense ain't one

hit me
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    HalosJhuiAlcinaeRangor
  • DaeirDaeir AustraliaMember Posts: 6,288 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    god damnit ellodin
    HalosJespar
  • ArditiArditi Member Posts: 841 @ - Epic Achaean
    Not enough rambling and random references to hookers, overall, I give it 1.5 out of a possible 5 Xenomorphs.

Jespar
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,128 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2013
    When it's really challenging we used to pair up classes. 2 per target.

Bm/occie
    Bm/knight
    Occie/knight
    Knight/monk
    bm/monk

etc

Anything that can shut a target down with a quickness.
  • SantarSantar Member Posts: 2,382 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    basically, you pair a BM, Occie, or Monk with anything and it turns out aight.

JovoloAchillesSimoln
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesMember Posts: 2,538 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Santar said:
    You could probably add Bard to that list too
    Earionduil
    edited July 2013
    Santar said:
    You're better than this.

Incidentally, any random class I happen to be has, historically, done amazing things in a team setting. 
    JesparKyrra
  • JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,240 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited July 2013
    Serpent?

Love ya really.
    I was careful in my wording!

I team blew up so many dudes as Serp. Was the unartied 1v1 that was sub par.

That being said, serpent generally paired poorly, but not as bad as alchemist or sylvan offensively.
    Always just another face in the crowd as serp. Unless you're Jarrel. Dat thoth/lupine/scyth+camus melee
    No dude, you were doing it wrong
    Cooper
    edited July 2013
    No. Not possible
    You talk like relapsing camus is something exotic. It's probably the easiest killstrat a serpent has bar spamming lupine arrows.
    edited July 2013
    You don't understand. It's relapsing camus with a Knight buddy looping curare/prefarar.

Within the next 5 seconds our victim is exploding with sensitive camus relapses - every venom after camus becomes a camus relapse, regardless of source. Someone has to have a log of us doing this.

This without touching our inclination to lock/kill.
    edited July 2013
    You guys need to catch on to a snipe or bust serp joke already. I literally mentioned the same strat you're throwing around like the holy grail in the same post lmao

Bad miz
    Man. I have no idea what's going on
    EldMordricZeonSimoln
  • DarrothDarroth Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    yea idk why serpents don't bite camus/scy in group anymore. Only person to do that was jarrel I think. Shit, I haven't deffed sileris in like the past 3 rl years. 
    Mizik
  • JarrodJarrod Member, Seafaring Liason Posts: 3,060 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I did it occasionally vs Shallam, but more often now it's range fights.

Have to stick that Kalmia for chokes, yo!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

Simoln
    Hadn't thought of partnering a relapse like that. Holy shit, that'd drop a Dragon in like 10-12 seconds since camus is percent damage. Unless I'm jumping the gun or something.

Urge to serpent rising.
Sign In to Comment.