*Lord Sartan, Mhaldor, Events, and Great Rewards*

Comments

• The Trial of the Five Spires is sounding like a must, its just a very good idea and I'm glad a lot of people are pointing to this one. Its very important that I not touch this portion of it, as something I might find to be fun, is not for others. Most importantly in all of this, I really really would like to know  what the Troni/Dynamis wants. This isn't a place where we even ask this type of the thing of our people. No part of what I'm doing here any sort of game changer, its just smart OOC. Our RP -has- to reel itself in from time to time, because you can seriously lose a player forever if something bad happens for silly reasons. I think when we have our heads together on the "fun" stuff, everyone is repped much better, and I'm able to cart the idea's back to Achaea, and apply them IG, confident that we gave the people our best. 

Ultimately, this entire event plan, was brought up a few years ago as an idea, and I was kicking it around for a while, but there was no reason to set off such fireworks. But with Sartan back, it changes everything, and the reason for such things to illustrate just how it is we honor our divine here. At the same time, if you look at the first page, you see everyone from every corner of the globe that isn't a fan of anything I've ever done, the forum dynamic allows accurate pinpointing of the precise people threatened enough to actually respond to something for once. Its not so much I need this information for myself, but its a ripe time its own junior citizens spot them, and remember it, coming to me and asking what I mean about their sudden posture. There is true corruption, cronyism, and divine unchecked places outside of Mhaldor where some shit goes down that gets swept under the rug. Its important to me that these youngins come just ask me a question, because when they do, they will hear the truth, and it becomes very apparent in a one on one talk with me, just who is telling them the truth.

Take the same ideas, and have a different leader make the same offer, all of a sudden the idea is brilliance. Its simply right there in the open too see too. I'm interested in the youngin's come ask me something one on one. As ultimately, I think these people deserve a chance at something truly fair and fixed. A claim no other foreign leader has the courage to be vocal about, something I have to change for the sole reason it was the evil city who had pious devotion to its god, and the garden themselves would nod and point at us one day as authentic. 

So yes, Five spires seems great, I'm going to list all these and we can rehash them for order of merit. The world knows the boss is back (thank you T) and also a public knowledge of our "Vision" approach at a new player based government attracts even one citizen to come ask me a question in private, so I can show them the truth. Even one convert is worth it, IC for the cause, and OOC, because this player has a commitment by our team that we take him seriously and promise him a good time. I'm not afraid to promise someone that, because I know my priorities, and we have a god that audits me. The way it should be.

Keep them coming, and make sure our own  youngin's have say. Thanks guys.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • The rl portion from what u gather is less demon and gloom rather than the selfish nature approach modern satanists settle for. Makes for clashing art presentations because Stalin always pervades the subject and clearly I wanted the topic to turn to evil knievel, who I believe wore his cape to hide his red tail. Brainwashed society is too busy being captivated by a silly motorcycle illusion while I'm the only one rolling my eyes as its basic 101 that the devil can fly. God damned rednecks hear an engine going and they completely lose focus.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Wait, so you were assuming volunteering to be actually voluntary? In Mhaldor?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Katzchen said:
    Synbios said:
    Saibel said:
    I'll bite!

Some thoughts:

1. Red Keeper Challenge- Teams would be constructed of two qualified combatants and a non-combatant tasked to defeat the weakest member of the other teams. Protect your little newblet or get disqualified. The team that preserves the life of their charge wins! A bit different from singles combat tournaments.

2. The joust-  House vs house jousting tournament? Maldaathi aren't the only ones that can wield a lance!

3. I like Carmain's chess idea. I also like chess.

Mhaldorian chess: Standard game of chess, but each side must pick 15 volunteers slaves. For every piece captured, a volunteer slave is killed. If checkmate happens, everyone in the losing side's team dies.
    Fixed. Who needs volunteers, when you can 'volunteer' people for them?

Jiraishin said:
    Wait, so you were assuming volunteering to be actually voluntary? In Mhaldor?

Nonsense. Mhaldor has free will. And by free will I mean 'you are free to disagree with my executioner's axe'.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking

Nonsense. Mhaldor has free will. And by free will I mean 'you are free to disagree with my executioner's axe'.
    No. No, you're not. There will be no dissent.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • My favorite game/competition used to be....  We all stand at the same location and the Tyrannus calls out a target that's online.  Someone that's either mark, or that we have plenty of cause on, ect.  Then we all race to see who can get to them and kill them first.  Kill shot wins all the marbles.  We had every city enemy hiding in temples because they were scared their name would be called in Mhaldor without them knowing.  
  • Why did this thread continue after Jurixe's post? :(

• @silas, buy me an ipad and stuff and I will make you an lol-pk alt.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    You cannot play LoL on an ipad rangor

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I'm still not sure how to react. The OP still has be reeling.

I'll I took out of it was 'Hey, I like soup sandwiches.'

The trick is to eat quickly.
  • HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    Aepas said:

Can someone make a chronological archive of every post Xenomorph has ever made? I'd like to see if there is a progression to this insanity. At the same time, I feel like if we combined all his posts together, they'd form some kind of megazord post that might be blindingly beautiful and too much for our mortal brains to handle.

Either way, it's got to be one or the other.

both
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    edited May 2013
    Maybe Xeno won the lottery is how he can afford all these prizes. D:
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    don't say the d word damnit

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Don't say the words, "damn it."
    FTFY.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited May 2013
    Had some really great ideas come in so far, this is going to allow my team to fashion a unique and fun city competition. Lastly, I'd really like to hear it from the newer Mhaldorians, or those that might be thinking of joining up. 

New people, it is with my most sincere promise that if you take the time to give my team and fellow city mates a chance, I will always deliver. This is a paradigm of thought where OOC you have every chance to be what you want here, while having fun, and a good buddy up top that will protect you from anyone that would ruin your life because the power won't be abused to damage you. IC, the reason none of this is un mhaldorian or weak, because my teammates and I gave you strength, thus, it all benefits Sartan and His goal. That is the only "manipulation" or thing I get out of this, I used techniques of any type to spread the truths and welcome you in. 

Once I hear from some more slaves, we can close shop in here, and in less than three Achaean years, I implement this IC and everyone was afforded some time to hear me out, and think about joining us. I'm giving you a pledge and promise of my intents, out in the open. For those that do not like this or me, I will respect your opinion. But only in Achaea is the old saying rings true here. No good deed goes unpunished. Thank you for your contributions, leaders. This is nothing I will take credit for, you guys are the reason the city does so well, and I would hope even my most disloyal leader understands just how important it's player base is cared for. The day will come when another must lead, and on that day, I will demonstrate how fanatical loyalty, because I know the truth of doing otherwise, Sartan gave His decision, and I'll choose not to say "F*&( what He wants", and do my own thang. 

We lost Sartan in summer of '05. The enthusiasm is with good reason. Thanks.

..you guys, wow.
  • This is real by the way. We're looking for idea contributions for an IC event and the forums are just an easy OOC way to get everyone brainstorming. Prizes are real too. So get excited and please lets get on track!
    .. Confus now. This is OOC right? 
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• We're brainstorming OOC for an IC event.
    edited May 2013
    What stops people from starting this ICly though? Micaelis did a contest himself a while back which was open to every Mhaldorian. Mhaldor's a dictatorship but that's not really something that prevents this to happen ICly. 

EDIT: I haven't heard about this ICly (I do check nstat and messages). And the grand prize is an iPad mini. :/ An IC? event that awards an iPad Mini. I mean, I'm sure people plan OOCly about IC stuff. But.. iPad mini as the grand prize. D:
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• I am going to win that Ipad so I can bbt it, and then throw it in a fire in defiance for trying to buy out something I'd normally do for the city I love without any sense of reciprocation.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."