Sarapis, the Logos

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited May 2013
    Berenene said:
    For a split second when I first saw the pic I was like "Wait a minute, Sapience isn't ringed"
    That's true, continents aren't ringed.
  • It is a fake. Sapience is flat and square, not round.
  •  Why does this remind me of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series? Also because it reminds me of this, I love it!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited May 2013

Wysteria said:
     Why does this remind me of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series? Also because it reminds me of this, I love it!
    Auditors of Reality?

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Berenene said:
    For a split second when I first saw the pic I was like "Wait a minute, Sapience isn't ringed" and an instant later I gave myself a mental Dope Slap to correct myself.
    Sapience isn't, but Achaea is.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
  • Oh, that song. Urgh.

This picture is awesome. Words cannot even.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    There is a lot of water on the planet. Not going to be building the whole world. Dreams of a shipopoly crushed. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • It would've been pretty awesome if instead of a nice perfect sphere it was some weird shape like a trapezoid or a dodecahedron or something.

This is my favorite God picture though. Captures the essence, distinctly Achaean, simple and elegant.

• Also, since it looks like the focal continent on the planet seems to be Meropis, can I assume that the smidge of land on the top left is Kashar?

I want to visit that behemoth of a continent on the southern hemisphere also, and I'd like to visit the moon!

• Hnngh, they've been named, they must be built ig now or everyone will be so sad. plz :(

• That's fantastic that they all have names. Shows a real sense of care for your project when places that 'don't exist' in the areas we can interact with have names, history and a physical place in the world you created. I appreciate it even if it'll never be seen or experienced due to the strain it'd have on seperating the playerbase.

• Shunsui said:
    Hnngh, they've been named, they must be built ig now or everyone will be so sad. plz :(
    I'm sure areas will end up being built on them, but they'll never be fully built out like Sapience more-or-less is. It's not really doable, aside from anything else. Too big a project.
  • Sarapis said:

Shunsui said:
    Hnngh, they've been named, they must be built ig now or everyone will be so sad. plz :(
    I'm sure areas will end up being built on them, but they'll never be fully built out like Sapience more-or-less is. It's not really doable, aside from anything else. Too big a project.
    I vote one of the gods throws the entire continent and it hits Ashtan and Mhaldor :P Earthquake AAAAHHH!   *Smush!*
  • Hmm isn't the moon a bit to close?
  • Aliath said:
    Hmm isn't the moon a bit to close?

Sign on the moon: "If you can read this, you are too close. And suffocating to death(I hope you held your breath all the way to here)."

• edited May 2013
    Aliath said:
    I'll leave it to you to tell @Ourania that she can't drive. *duck*
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • edited May 2013
    Aliath said:
    Magic!
  • Sarapis said:
    Aliath said:
    Magic!
    Always the right answer.
  • Dear @Sarapis,

Wonderfully done!  I personally like how the stars mimic your eyes.  Thank you for sharing this.  

Sincerely,

Cobra
  • *sings* He's got the whooooooooole wo-orld, in His hands! */sings*

Also, I never knew that @Sarapis was a Jawa.

• Aliath said:
    That's no moon! Oh wait, it is. Nevermind, move along, nothing to see here.

• Must have been all that moonshine.

• Arador said:
    Must have been all that moonshine.
    I haven't had moonshine since I got back. :( I used to live off the stuff. Ask anyone!
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.