Sarapis, the Logos

Portrait of yours truly. :)

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I am a fan!
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Hey, I can see Mhaldor from here.
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • Yep, the landmasses should be fairly accurate.

• This is right after he drops the football, moments before he kicks it as far away from himself as he can get it.
  • so....I can has new places to sail to, now? >.>

• Man, if Sapience/Meropis are so small compared to the whole planet, you guys still have lots of building to do!
  • Would be nice, but most of it will never get built. Building lots of new areas isn't a huge focus for us because the world is already vast and spreading out the player population more is not really desirable. 

Having said that, certain areas of the rest of the world will get built, and they will be cool!
  • Just don't make those areas accessible to everyone. Put some continents up for grabs in the next auction!
  • Iocun said:
    Just don't make those areas accessible to everyone. Put some continents up for grabs in the next auction!

;;)

• Problem: Players want new areas, but increasing the size of the game world leads to less interaction because the population gets spread too thin.

Solution: Blow up old places, make new ones.
  • Sarapis said:
    Well, yes. See Shallam. ;)
    Low blow. 

So...where's my house?

• edited May 2013
    meh 

• This makes me sad I will never go to the obscure continent on the other side of the world I can't see. ;-;
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Berenene said:

Such a great picture.  I have to ask though, considering some of the other pictures, was it tempting to have this one go shirtless to showoff Sarapis' godlike abs?

:x :x :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I am completely disappointed. First of all, he's not completely naked at all, and second of all, I don't see any of the expected machine code flowing out of his robes. :(

just kidding, it's awesome, although I do hope a picture of him in his tourist garb shows up at some point. I swear he had tourist garb sometime during the Bal'met event.

• For a split second when I first saw the pic I was like "Wait a minute, Sapience isn't ringed" and an instant later I gave myself a mental Dope Slap to correct myself.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lust smilies aside, it's a stunning piece of art. It's how I would have envisioned The Logos as a supreme being and Creator.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited May 2013