Status?

Achaea's been down for longer than it usually is from crashes, and we haven't heard anything from the admin that I'm aware of.  Any word?

Comments

• I haven't heard anything. I was hoping it wasn't just me.
  • It's still down for me too.
  • F5.
    F5.
    F5.
    F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.
  • I suppose it's good that they aren't posting, it has the possibility of meaning that they're working on solving it!
  • I hope this is just a maintenance or an update thing. It's been taking awhile though, I wish everything is okay. [-O<

• BluefBluef Delos
    This is a good example of why the forum log-in shouldn't be tied to your character log-in. Unless you were logged in previously, you can't get in now. Brilliant.
  • There's no reason to get in now, really. Achaea broke. 
  • Bluef said:
    This is a good example of why the forum log-in shouldn't be tied to your character log-in. Unless you were logged in previously, you can't get in now. Brilliant.
    I got around it somehow. It asked me to log in on the forum page and it worked! However if you try to login on the regular page it doesn't.
  • WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    I wonder what could have caused this kind of meltdown.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited May 2013
    Lachlan said:

There's no reason to get in now, really. Achaea broke. 

Not into Achaea. Into the forums. You know, that thing we're all on right now! :D
  • Oh. I didn't have a problem! 
  • Guess the rumors about the buyout were true :/
  • It's called Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands for a reason. Keep dreaming everyone!
  • Oh god, game is still down. I might have to take up illegal substances to get a fix @_@
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    I'm so glad I have Fireball. Otherwise, this might be unbearable.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Must get back to AFKing on ship...withdrawal...bring back Achaea.
  • I'm jealous you have a fireball and I have things I could do but meh this is more fun.
  • I agree with Kard (oh god what has the world come to). Let me back in so I can get back to not paying attention to the game.

• God forbid you guys would have to do something else on the weekend. :O

• What else is there to do? I'm almost out of pizza sauce I might have to start eating real food soon. ;-; Oh gawd this is the worst weekend eber!
  • TarviusTarvius San Francisco
    Has anyone called Clementius???
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    It's up again. Everyone be cool.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Ok now srsly, what did ever happen to Clementius?

• I waited all day for my internet to come back on. Now I have to wait for Achaea. *whine*
  • For this inconvenience this has caused, I think everyone should get 20 credits as way to apologize to the Achaea community for all the trouble that has been caused today by this downtime.
  • Yes, the horror of not being able to play a game for half an hour is nigh unbearable.
  • Though, more seriously, a word of why this happened or what was going on could be nice!  Just kinda curious is all :)
  • Phew, I can't go out on Saturday nights anymore so I was worried.
  • edited May 2013
    Eld said:
    Yes, the horror of not being able to play a game for half an hour is nigh unbearable.
    I know right. Maybe we can ask for more credits.

No really, I am actually surprised with the "wtf" votes. Lot of games apologize to their game community when any type of inconvenience happens by giving fair compensation to all players, especially games that run on a business model like Achaea. Now this is the second time I seen Achaea go down like this so I am still actually waiting to see how they handle this.
This discussion has been closed.