Guild Wars 2

I recently roped in a few friends to start new, and a few friends to come back (like @Otha!) -- and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing Guild Wars 2 with a large group of incredibly sassy, often inappropriate gay men.

We're on Sorrow's Furnace and are often on late nights (10pm-2+am) and weekends. Message me or reply here if you're interested! :D

Comments

• Only have the first trilogy, sorry. :(

• Hmm, I quit right before they put in paid server transfers...can you delete all your characters to start over on a new server? I have all mine maxed up, but the fun stops for me once I hit the top level.
  • Hi! I'm in Kaineng. IGN is Episcia Terias, username Erasariel. Leveling a Charr mesmer!

I can guest on other servers and PvE with y'all if you like!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • I'm on Tarnished Coast with no plans to leave. I also play at night.
  • Hayte said:
    Hmm, I quit right before they put in paid server transfers...can you delete all your characters to start over on a new server? I have all mine maxed up, but the fun stops for me once I hit the top level.
    That's right - if you delete all your characters, you can transfer servers for free. Note that your Laurels, bank inventory, and collectibles will be kept intact.

• KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited April 2013
    I'm on Darkhaven, but don't want to delete my chars to switch. Plus Darkhaven just sounds cool. I haven't played much in months, but I have a level 80 warrior, lvl 80 mesmer, lvl 60 necro, and lvl 40 assassin, plus every other class at something, because I grinded/bought gems when they were like a tenth of the price they are now to get the char slots/storage expansions. :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• @Hayte: I definitely wouldn't recommend deleting all characters! O_o. We have several guild members who guest from other servers, and we do plenty of dungeons/exploration/fractals -- so we do things for all sorts.

@Wilhelmina: No need to leave, we have plenty of people who play with us that guest over from other servers. It's temporary and free. :)

@Katzchen: Same as Wilhemina! You can "guest" which means we can do everything but WvW together. :).

@Erasariel, I'll annoy you on Skype. I need the namey-number thingy.

For all of you: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guesting#Guesting
  • Hmm sounds fine. Though WvW is fun.

• I'm working on a new PC, and after that, hopefully will be getting and playing GW2. I still play GW1 here and there, though, which is not the source of this topic. But yeah, maybe by summer or fall, I'll be playing GW2. We shall see, we shall see.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Myself and Kaitali made characters awhile back, both ~78 now I think. We're on Maguuma but could guest over to do instances and stuff.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Post your name (the username.####) and I'll add you all! We do dungeons/power-leveling each night in between LoL matches, so we'd love even more company. :)
  • Ahem. Erasariel.1532!

• Katzchen.2630

• I used to play GW2, unfortunately with the death of City of Heroes I have decided as a personal choice not to play NCsoft games. WvW is fun though! #AvengeCoH
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I play with two former Achaean friends on the Sea of Sorrows, but I've been so busy with Achaea stuff lately that I haven't had time to play.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I'm necroing this, since I now play. :3

@Erasariel changed servers, and now he, @Xer (well, he's barely played... to be honest. Slacker), and I play on Devona's Rest... because Era thinks we should play at the bottom of the pack in wvw because there's only one way to go but up. ¬_¬ Yeah, he chose the server, cause I didn't give a fuck what server I ended up on, I just wanted to have people to party with regularly.

And now, apparently, most of DR's wvw force jumped ship for winning servers. Ah well, I'm more of a casual, "wanna have fun" player, not some min-max serious as hell person. Era made a guild there, if anyone is looking to play and hasn't got the game yet... or is just looking for a server swap.

I'm daklore.3561 and don't ask me what @xer is, cause I'd have to log in to do that... and I'm lazy. I log in later. :P
  • Erasariel.1532, and being in Devona's Rest is the best decision I ever made! No objections! :P

• Sorrow's furnace you say? Cool. My username for that is koromir.5849 hit me up if you want. I'm on that server too.

• This Marionette living world boss. D: Yarenanety? I haven't even seen 3 chains broken, yet. Groups can't finish regulators fast enough, not enough time D:

Marionette, y? We were so close in that run(I've already beaten the Marionette ... many times, but this was one of the closest "oh god are we going to do it?" runs). We failed.

The rundown... Lane 1 won. Lane 2(that's my lane!) won. Lane 3 failed(imagine that). Lane 4 failed. Lane 5 failed. Lane 1 failed. Lane 2(my lane again!) won(beating regulator mk 3). Lane 3 finally won(regulator mk 4). It was all down to Lane 4.

Lane 4 lost. Again.

Lane 2 is the master lane.
  • played it for a year or so.. gotta say, Guildwars 1 is better.. I still play gw1
  • There are aspects that I miss from the old game...like the guys you could hire to help you do quests. I do like being able to rez people and not 'die' so easily. Guild Wars 2 is pretty and I love the music and ambient sounds. The best parts of the new game that I like is the fact that it isn't just crafting, main quests or fighting much anymore. I love trying to work out the scenic puzzles. 

• Siena said:
    There are aspects that I miss from the old game...like the guys you could hire to help you do quests. I do like being able to rez people and not 'die' so easily. Guild Wars 2 is pretty and I love the music and ambient sounds. The best parts of the new game that I like is the fact that it isn't just crafting, main quests or fighting much anymore. I love trying to work out the scenic puzzles. 
    tanking really didn't worked in gw2 did it?
  • yangmerquise.4612. Currently on Devona's Rest but willing to make another char on another!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    We're so original. Anyway, I'm RuthYKeyte.8026, Devona's Rest. Crafting so fun!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Necro! (The thread, not the class I play!) sorry but I was going to post a thread RE: GW2 but searched for one first and found it so why not use this! I play! A lot! I need other people to play, too! A lot! Yes! Okay, msg me in game if you play Sea of Sorrows! I only do sPvP and WvW with some dungeon sprinkled on top, so server visits aren't likely to be worth the time Q_Q
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • I played, but then @Illyose seduced me over to FFXIV.....
  • Kyriella said:
    I played, but then @Illyose seduced me over to FFXIV.....
    No way, stay far away from the dark side, come to gw2, we have condi mesmers with bifrost for extra beautiful awesomeness running around in WvW spamming confusion so you can kill people with no effort! 
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."