Vastar, the Skylord

13»

Comments

• I just herped my derp
  • Seftin said:
    I just herped my derp
    The language, please!
  • Mm, excellent picture. Much better than previous and most certainly having the 'Divine' aspect that others have lacked. IMO.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.

• Draqoom said:
    So in a previous thread I said something to the effect of 'I would be disappointed if Vastar had atavian wings' or something.

I take that back

I also convert

Hail the Skylord, Hail freedom, Hail Vastar
    all these people taunting me with claims of conversion :(
  • BRB, quitting my House to follow Vastar.
  • Hyraeth said:
    I keep misreading this thread on forums index as "Vastar the Skyclad".

>.<
    Vastar the almost-Skyclad perhaps?

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    :x :x :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• This is a very nice picture, probably one of the best so far. Congratulations to the artist.
    Light prevails, always
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."