Combat Logs

Comments

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Ydq5cz1w

What do? Yes I'm aware of all the fails of my Vodun, Harmony kept curing his confusion - I pulled the lock off when I stopped trying to cheese him through Harmony, but still almost died first!

Why does SSC randomly start spam applying to head? Is there not a line/gmcp message for when you get scalded? I notice it curing, but I never see myself actually get the aff...
    You had 101 fashions, you can mangle 10 times and still soulscourge, just keep him prone and blacked out forever :)
  • Jhui said:
    Daeir said:

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but is there really any actual reason to even bother with combat outside of enjoying it? Not that it isn't a valid reason in and of itself, but as far as making an impact on the game world goes, it really isn't a lot. It's like, Jhui's killed ten thousand dudes, but Farrah become a fuckin Avatar of Deucalion and hosed down some stuff in Ashtan. What are people going to remember more in two years time? The dude who doesn't play much anymore, or the Avatar?

people are going to remember me, duh.  bad example
    Last login was roughly 27 Achaean months ago.
    New Achaea, who dis?
  • Jhui is the boogeyman that we tell camp-fire stories to baby Targs about. #NeverForget
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I left Achaea when Imperian opened, ages ago. When I came back at the end of last year, Jhui was the only name around that I remembered from back then. 
  • @jhui you don't even go here anymore.

• should rade
  • That's so silly :D
  • Jhui like

• Atalkez said:
    Nice log man! Oh and I happened to walk into a room full of you people, Jhui duanathar'ed, I duanathar'ed thinking to leave, didn't see much stuffs happening, before I exit cloud, Ainly arrived and hit deliverance...
  • Atalkez said:
    lmao
  • Atalkez said:
    As hilarious as that log was, I feel like that probably shouldn't be a thing lol

• Mindshell said:
    I remember when masochism used to proc deliverance on the monk. RIP deliverance counter.
    RIP days when no one knew anything about Shaman and would die to things like stripping speed in blackout and out of room heroism.
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Picked a fight with @Llesvelt and this happened:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/T13hGnL_

I dunno where the heck the rest of the fight went, but I'm not even mad. 
  • edited June 2017

What even happened.                    
  • Do you use a trigger that fully gags output? My older evade tracker would, on occasion, not shut itself off and I would see nothing but system echoes until I manually shut off the triggers. 

@Austere

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    Do you use a trigger that fully gags output? My older evade tracker would, on occasion, not shut itself off and I would see nothing but system echoes until I manually shut off the triggers. 

@Austere
    Yeah, I just can't replicate the error reliably enough to fix it, though.  Most of my buffer looked that way. The last time it popped up was an Iakimen duel like five months ago and I ended up force closing mudlet.  This time it self corrected somehow.. no clue. 
  • Auto-occie is hard :( I probably could have done some things better, took me four spars to actually win :( Locking through sun tarot/fool is hard.

Besides hurting a lot, I also have nfi what Shikudo monk does. I feel like I should have died at some point there. Even with Garon attunement I get my health chunked :(

I gotta start playing more defensively I think. But then I start playing TOO defensively and don't kill anyone, and just end up stalemating. Grr.
  • @Sayenna They were good spars. However, your Vodun Binds pre/post Cadmus were very, very frustrating indeed.

There are a few improvements I need to make after seeing that, looking forward to future spars.
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/l_tYMbve

Aside from the mistake I made with the Para / Asthma prio (Did something change with the curing priorities, because that was never like that). How the hell do you beat these guys?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited June 2017
    You're a momentum class that's paralyzed 90% of the time because you're curing asthma > paralysis, what do you think's gonna happen. You also wasted balance/momentum by hitting his parried head.

Stay mounted, parry legs (can't parry while para'd). You going for torn tendons from clumsiness is a good idea.

I'd personally sketch isaz -> hugalaz -> 2-3x cracked ribs -> 6x tendons for the sensi/clumsy kelp stacking relapse -> dsb. Monks aren't particularly tanky and tendons let's you chase them down or burn all their mana from kai healing if you get far ahead enough.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Definitely a priority issue. You can get away with para < asthma while offbal from attacks as 2h, but definitely not if it's a static prio.

• Frustration somewhat abated but sorting a simple curing prio:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/Nfhp-X5v

• edited June 2017
    You might want to fix this (if you haven't already):
    5879h, 4792m, 26029e, 19724w cexkdb-55.5- 08:43:47.324 0 0-0 0 2.55-0jj
    clearqueue eqbal
    carve Kasa
    recover footing
    You must be wielding a two handed sword to carve through an opponent's defences.

Also generally a good idea to put stand before all of your attacks, and everything else that requires you to be stood up, especially if you're using queueing for some/all of them.
  • Good spot, thanks. :)

• Doesn't hurt to have wield weapon;stand prepending your aliases. Wield won't do anything if you already have whatever you specified wielded!

• edited June 2017
    "MOUNT ######" is another good thing to prepend.

EDIT: People should only do this if they have balanceless mounting via Chivalry or the artifact.