Comments

• She leaps to her right and retrieves a coiled whip from beneath her cloak. "Now you've done it, Legbreaker. Little did you know I am actually a serpent!"

I thought there would be more posturing. Also sorry for a lot of the lazy emotes. I'm not yet good at targetted emoting and I haven't been roleplaying for the past few years.
  • I have a lot more posturing to do if you ever want to fight again.
  • Since this is a topic, I would love to read other accounts of people's RP fights. Does anyone else do this?
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    @Melodie and I have tiffs all the time. It's really juvenile though (my fault)
  • So is this what lead up to the fun tiffs at Centre Crossing? Even so, awesome job you two. 
    meh

• Those tiffs are what led up to this, actually.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    One time I had an argument with @Aodfionn and he pimpslapped me. #NotAGentleman

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited May 2015
    Skye said:

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
    Skye said:

• Tvistor stops retreating and flings an arm out at Aodfionn. From his sleeve, a ferocious death adder emerges, flying straight for the blademaster's exposed face!

I love how @Tvistor basically launches a snake directly at @Aodfionn . I hope he doesn't mind if I steal the idea at some point. 

"Shh," Ruth murmurs reassuringly, holding Ellodin against her still. Her right arm shifts slightly as his hand clasps the back of her right wrist tightly. "We're friends, no matter what, right?" She works the blade out from your flesh, before shoving it in again, hilting it within him.

Damn, @Ruth . Do you realize how incredibly terrifying that bit sounds?

(I laughed so hard there were almost tears, too.)

• We fought again. Very fun. woo @Tristitia !

http://pastebin.com/fiRzJCkp
  • I screwed up targetted emoting much less this time. This was so fun, I have an urge to start picking more RP fights with people.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tristitia said:
    I screwed up targetted emoting much less this time. This was so fun, I have an urge to start picking more RP fights with people.
    Go for it! Makes everything feel more vibrant and alive. Just be careful where and around who you do it, since it can still be seen -from an RP perspective- as an aggressive action
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tristitia said:
    I screwed up targetted emoting much less this time. This was so fun, I have an urge to start picking more RP fights with people.
    Told you you needed a dirk.

• AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    I am so in on this. I'll have to practice BUT I AM SO IN ON IT!!!!!!!
  • All right. Starting an emote-only fight club.
  • Amunet said:
    Once upon a time, @Mathonwy and @Rikeshar destroyed furniture and priceless works of art in Fruitless Orchards while arguing over...who was the dandier gentleman? I can't remember exactly what sparked the fight, but it was hilarious. I will have to see if I can find the log.
    hahaha, I forgot all about this.

to be fair i am pretty sure I won it. HE WASN'T MAN ENOUGH TO WEAR A LACE SCARF
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • I like the idea but in my opinion you have to have a general agreement on who's going to come out on top beforehand or else people will just keep pulling things out of their hats/sleeves/scabbards in order to get the upper hand. And then the partner will pull of some counter and subsequently whip something out of THEIR sleeve/hat/scabbard.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • I dunno.. I think you fight till one person says 'I am done' that is all a toon can take. Or till someone pulls you apart. Or till you roll on the ground in utter exhaustion wishing you had it in you to throw another punch but knowing you really wouldn't have it in you. If I had a predetermined fight presented to me I would tell that person to eff right on off.

• Trey said:
    It's a cravat you uncultured swine.
    bitch it was a lace scarf and only real men wear them
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • I guess I could give it a try if there's any participants. Katsuragi's pretty hard to rattle though.
    I have 150 Lusternian credits that I'll trade over for Achaean ones. Let me know if you're interested!
  • toon

*twitch*

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    y'all amateurs, @Halos is the king of RP fighting, even in actual fights.
    Achilles said:
    y'all amateurs, @Halos is the king of RP fighting, even in actual fights.

I dunno, @Daeir has a mean right hook, even if he has 10x weakness to lightning.
  • Daeir said:
    I should totally post the barfight Saeva and I had. God damn it was brutal.
    Yes, please.