Credit Trade

I have an abundance of credits in game, but not a lot of cash RL. I'm willing to give 700cr for 500cr purchased on the website for Trey, basically offering the option of a 40% bonus instead of the current promo to someone so I can gamble with talisman pieces. So far I've been incredibly unlucky but hopefully I get some mask or cloak parts! Message me on forums or in game if you're interested! 

Comments

• Is this not against the ToS? If it's not against any rules I'd do it. 
  • Not if Trey earned the credits out of game.
  • Ok, I'll do it then. Email me at like18bears@gmail.com
  • edited April 2015
    @Tecton would be the final say, but since I told him about trading credits for globes (294 was the count last time) and it's generating revenue for IRE, I think I'm in the clear.

Edit: he shed a tear he was so proud :D

• Also, traded one person already and I'm off to a fabulous start. Three of six talisman pieces were Atlantia dummy legs, the rest were a grandmaster lens iris, Derillin dummy head, and champion medal ribbon. That man dodged a bullet, how about you?!

• Santar said:
    Best I can do is one large pepperoni pizza.
    How about none pizza, left beef?
  • edited April 2015

You have been awarded with the iris of the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the legs of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the hair of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the arms of an Atlania dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the laquer for a miniature ivory tower talisman 
    piece!

son of a bitch lol

• Still plenty left to trade. I'm convinced that after the slew of dummy pieces (5 Atlantia legs wtflol), I'm due for paydirt. Help me get those mask runes and wire! (Or twenty more dummy pieces whatever).

Seriously though I don't want to sound ungrateful for new content but who actually wants the ventriloquist dummies?

• It's roulette. The dummies are 00.
  • This made the shit night I just had a tiny bit better -

You have been awarded with the case of the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the clothing of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the accent of a Champion's medallion talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the cloth of a cloak of the Blood Maiden talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with a piece of silk from an Ivory pennon talisman piece!

• Santar said:
    Best I can do is one large pepperoni pizza.
    @Santar : @Trey , these days, prefers his pepperoni made out of carnivorous lycopods. Make sure to wear a bib.
  • A few more trades done, still not a lot worthwhile aside from a Quisalis tombstone piece. Still have plenty to trade for those that want to take me up on it though, help feed my degenerate gambling habit and generate revenue for IRE in the process!

• Trey said:
    Still plenty left to trade. I'm convinced that after the slew of dummy pieces (5 Atlantia legs wtflol)
    I guess you could say...Trey's got legs.

• Up to seven pairs of Atlantia legs. MY SPIRIT IS NOT BROKEN THOUGH! If there's anyone else who wants to I'm still down, there's more people than I thought I'd get taking me up on it.

• |    2731*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with the body of an  |
    |                                                     Atlantia dummy talisman piece!                     |
    |    2732*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with the body of an  |
    |                                                     Atlantia dummy talisman piece!                     |
    |    2733*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                                     Atlania dummy talisman piece!                      |
    |    2734*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                                     Atlania dummy talisman piece!                      |
    |    2735*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with some thread     |
    |                                                     from an Ivory pennon talisman piece!            |
    |    2736*      Achaea  4/09/23:40  You have been awarded with the case of     |
    |                                               the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman piece! 

....ok, my spirit is broken now. :(

• This talisman promo has been especially difficult in finding pieces of good talismans.  It has way too much junk with way too high a chance at dropping. :/  I have not heard of a single one of the higher end talismans being completed yet, and am a little skeptical if it's even possible.  We're a third of the way into the month now so...I'd have expected to see some by now.
  • edited April 2015
    Honestly, would be super happy with this promo if they just axed the ventriloquist dummies. I can't stand the last ones that were in globes, and these appear to have the highest chance of dropping, on top of being relatively worthless pieces.

I, however, will persevere, and continue to do this trade for the rest of the promo while my credits hold out. It might not be great, but it's a way for me to support IRE even if I'm broke, since every time I do the trade with someone they rake in the money for the credit buy.

EDIT: So @Sarapis, @Tecton, who do I talk to about rigging my next drop to be quisalismaskrunes, quisalismaskteeth, quisaliscloakembroidery, quisaliscloaklining, quisaliscloakhood, and a warhorn piece? :(

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Wow. That's pretty ridiculous with the dummy pieces. To be honest, they're overpriced on the market, too. It's not like they're popular to begin with. Plenty of dummies from the last time they were released still floating around.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Still less obnoxious than the minipets though

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Penwize said:
    This talisman promo has been especially difficult in finding pieces of good talismans.  It has way too much junk with way too high a chance at dropping. :/  I have not heard of a single one of the higher end talismans being completed yet, and am a little skeptical if it's even possible.  We're a third of the way into the month now so...I'd have expected to see some by now.
    I think a couple of people have completed the tombstone, if that counts.

Ultimately, I'm glad that I haven't gone in for this month's promotion. I've only bought about 400 credits for it, redeemed or traded away everything so far except for that medallion clasp, and before I'm done I'll probably get rid of that as well.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• |    2754*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the disc of a   |
    |                                   Champion's medallion talisman piece!       |
    |    2755*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the chain of a  |
    |                                   Callibian medallion talisman piece!        |
    |    2756*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the hair of a   |
    |                                   Derillin dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2757*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the limbs of    |
    |                                   an Assassin's dummy talisman piece!        |
    |    2758*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the body of an  |
    |                                   Atlantia dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2759*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                   Atlania dummy talisman piece!              |
    |    2760*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the eye piece   |
    |                                   of the Grandmaster's looking glass         |
    |                                   talisman piece!                            |
    |    2761*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the case of     |
    |                                   the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman   |
    |                                   piece!                                     |
    |    2762*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the head of an  |
    |                                   Atlantia dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2763*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                   Atlania dummy talisman piece!              |
    |    2764*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with a mouthpiece    |
    |                                   of a Warhorn of Heroes talisman piece!     |
    |    2765*      Achaea  4/14/18:41  You have been awarded with the lens of a   |
    |                                   Sangrean spyglass talisman piece! 

|    2768*      Achaea   4/15/0:57  You have been awarded with the base of a   |
    |                                   miniature ivory tower talisman piece!      |
    |    2769*      Achaea   4/15/0:57  You have been awarded with the eye piece   |
    |                                   of the Grandmaster's looking glass         |
    |                                   talisman piece!                            |
    |    2770*      Achaea   4/15/0:57  You have been awarded with the legs of an  |
    |    2771*      Achaea   4/15/0:57  You have been awarded with the hilt of an  |
    |                                   Anima's Thirst talisman piece!             |
    |    2772*      Achaea   4/15/0:57  You have been awarded with the trap of a   |
    |                                   Sangrean spyglass talisman piece! 

Lately the only really good piece that dropped. No mask, bow, or cloak pieces por moi :(

• You have been awarded with the eye piece of the Grandmaster's looking glass 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the right side of a Warhorn of Heroes talisman piece! <---- sold, yay
    You have been awarded with the top part of a Callibian medallion talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the eye piece of a Sangrean spyglass talisman piece! <---- needed, yay
    You have been awarded with the torso of a Champion's Training dummy talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the iris of the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the body of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the head of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the eye piece of the Grandmaster's looking glass 
    talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the script of a Quisalis tombstone talisman piece! <---- sold, yay
    You have been awarded with the case of the Grandmaster's looking glass talisman 
    piece!
    You have been awarded with the chain of a Callibian medallion talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the head of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!

• That's a lot of dummy pieces.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Trey Do you consider yourself ahead or behind at this point?

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• Well behind. depending on how much I can complete and either keep for myself or sell, though, I will be less in the red. I'm still having fun though, so there's that.

• Trey in a couple of weeks:

•       quisalisderillinpieces
        7 the hair of a Derillin dummy           1     Marks      quisalisderillinhair
        3 the clothing of a Derillin dummy       1     Marks      quisalisderillinclot
        1 the torso of a Derillin dummy          1     Marks      quisalisderillintors
        4 the head of a Derillin dummy           1     Marks      quisalisderillinhead

ivoryatlantiapieces
        9 the body of an Atlantia dummy          1     Marks      ivoryatlantiabody
        9 the arms of an Atlania dummy           1     Marks      ivoryatlantiaarms
       10 the legs of an Atlantia dummy          1     Marks      ivoryatlantialegs
        4 the head of an Atlantia dummy          1     Marks      ivoryatlantiahead

:/

• I don't think you have enough dummies, Trey.  Clearly you need more.
  • That's the shitty part is that there's clearly a piece dropping less than others and I can't complete full sets. With the tradein, I might be able to at least bolster my bound credit reserve.