Credit Trade

2»

Comments

• I get the feeling that's the case for most sets, that one has a greater rarity than the others.  Would explain why I'm one away from so many talismans, as well as others are.

• You have been awarded with the head of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with some thread from an Ivory pennon talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the arms of an Atlania dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the legs of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the clasp of a Callibian medallion talisman piece!

I needed the clasp, but still, ugh!

• You require more dummies.
    You must construct additional dummies.
  • Trey said:
    That's the shitty part is that there's clearly a piece dropping less than others and I can't complete full sets. With the tradein, I might be able to at least bolster my bound credit reserve.
    Nope, all the individual pieces within a particular Talisman in this promo have the same drop rate.
  • Promo tweak coming imminently, and it'll affect anyone who has bought so far this promo (as well as anyone who buys). Unfortunately, we can't change the ratio of the dropped pieces midway through a promo, because doing so gives us no easy way to equally compensate people who already bought, and we have to avoid changing promos so that the latter part of one is objectively better than the earlier part. Doing so would encourage people to wait to take advantage of a promo until the end of the month. 

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    This is now live - Announce #4319 has the details!
  • edited April 2015
    Sarapis said:
    Promo tweak coming imminently, and it'll affect anyone who has bought so far this promo (as well as anyone who buys). Unfortunately, we can't change the ratio of the dropped pieces midway through a promo, because doing so gives us no easy way to equally compensate people who already bought, and we have to avoid changing promos so that the latter part of one is objectively better than the earlier part. Doing so would encourage people to wait to take advantage of a promo until the end of the month. 

Created from a skull of an unknown being, the bone of this mask is bleached until brilliant white. Each section displays an intricate knotwork of fine silver wire, the web of thin shimmering strands banding throughout to enable the piece to be worn without damage. Carefully inscribed across the lower jaw, runic words shimmer in and out of sight, their unknown power causing the whole  creation to glow with a subdued, pallid light.

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* the bonus pieces dropped the two mask pieces I was missing.

EDIT: Mostly dummy pieces otherwise, but still, more than fair as a consolation now that dummy pieces aren't near-worthless (compared to the other pieces)

|    2807*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the torso of a  |
    |                                   Derillin dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2808*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the top of a    |
    |                                   Quisalis tombstone talisman piece!         |
    |    2809*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the hair of a   |
    |                                   Derillin dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2810*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                   Atlania dummy talisman piece!              |
    |    2811*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the runes of a  |
    |                                   Death Keeper's mask talisman piece!        |
    |    2812*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |                                   Atlania dummy talisman piece!              |
    |    2813*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the torso of a  |
    |    2814*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the legs of an  |
    |                                   Atlantia dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2815*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the arms of an  |
    |    2816*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with a piece of      |
    |                                   robe for a notched bone talisman piece!    |
    |    2817*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the body of an  |
    |                                   Atlantia dummy talisman piece!             |
    |    2818*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the wire of a   |
    |                                   Death Keeper's mask talisman piece!        |
    |    2819*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the clothing    |
    |                                   of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!        |
    |    2820*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with some thread     |
    |                                   from an Ivory pennon talisman piece!       |
    |    2821*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the robes of    |
    |                                   an Assassin's dummy talisman piece!        |
    |    2822*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the body of an  |
    |    2823*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the clothing    |
    |                                   of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!        |
    |    2824*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the clothing    |
    |                                   of a Champion's Training dummy talisman    |
    |                                   piece!                                     |
    |    2825*      Achaea   4/18/1:23  You have been awarded with the head of a   |

EDIT2: Yeah I may have done this credit trade with a few of you this month....

• Is anyone selling the quisalis stone pieces? Anyone know if it can be used paralyzed?

Regardless, I'm selling mask runes and the quisalis middle stone, the lens of the Grandmaster's looking glass, and the eye piece of a Sangrean spyglass 

I might sell the tombstone piece for the right price.
  • You have been awarded with the body of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the body of an Atlantia dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the head of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the torso of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with the torso of a Derillin dummy talisman piece!

UGH. Still doing this up to the end of the month, for any takers. The above is starting to look familiar :(

• 84 pieces so far, for anyone too lazy to count.

• edited April 2015
    Cooper said:
    84 pieces so far, for anyone too lazy to count.
    Oh, well more than that, actually. I haven't been posting each time.

EDIT: Between what Tecton told me and the trades that I've done since, I'm over the $3500 USD mark in trades this month. IRE must love me. They still won't give me the pieces to a Blood Maiden cloak though.