Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,629 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Yeah, just tried it after being told that I could, and lo and behold it only hides the inside exit. Pretty much completely defeats the purpose of why I wanted to hide it to begin with.

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,707 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I am not aware a hidden entrance for any housing—subs, out-of-subs, or ship cabin—has ever been allowed?
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Kayeil
  • MelodieMelodie MhaldorMember Posts: 4,338 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    They have for quite a long while, but I've only ever seen it used in rooms that are within the house itself, not the actual firm entrance into a house. I can say from having a hidden exit in one of our rooms, it looks to only be one-way, as well. Which, works for the situation it was implemented for, but would be super annoying not to have for others.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,629 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Well the reason I wanted to have the outside exit hidden is, essentially my little cutter is a smuggler's ship, and I wanted a "hidden compartment" for such purposes. Kind of defeats the purpose if the outside exit is visible but the inside one isn't.

• KryptonKrypton shi-KhurenaMember Posts: 1,707 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I've seen someone create a hidden "smuggler's compartment" in their ship, but it's a hidden DOWN in the housing interior, not the first entrance room.
    (Mhaldor): Herenicus says, "Apologies, I am in-and-out of hold with Verizon wireless customer service."
    Krypton said:
    I've seen someone create a hidden "smuggler's compartment" in their ship, but it's a hidden DOWN in the housing interior, not the first entrance room.
    That may be what I have to do (which is a bit disappointing bc it means saving up to create another room), but figured I would ask and give it a try since the answer given was that the housing entrance on the ship would be hidden on both sides. Perhaps it was just a misunderstanding in regards that part.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna beMember Posts: 2,875 @ - Epic Achaean
    Not to mention that monocles or people with vision can completely negate the hidden aspect.
    Huh. Neat.
    edited April 18
    Ahmet said:
    Not to mention that monocles or people with vision can completely negate the hidden aspect.
    Do they really?

AB VISION SECRETS
    Huh. Neat.
  • SobriquetSobriquet Member Posts: 1,247 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Do have a single list somewhere of all the talisman's, which caches they are in, what their pieces consist off and a short description of what they do?
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 3,842 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Sobriquet TALISMAN SET <set> will show you all of the talismans within a set. TALISMAN INFO <talisman> will show you the details of a specific talisman (including what pieces are required). 99% sure on those commands being correct, but doing TALISMAN by itself should give a rundown of the various commands.

As far as I know, all of the talisman caches look the same, but which set(s) they can be opened for depends on which particular promotion they were obtained in. You can OPEN CACHE to see which sets it can be opened for; it won't actually be opened unless you do OPEN CACHE FOR <set>. Off the top of my head, sets that have been available from caches in the past are: Death, Blackwave, Historical, Wonders, Races, Marks, and I think Conclave. I believe the caches from this month's promotion are only for the Death and Races sets.
    SobriquetUtianima
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 983 @ - Epic Achaean
    Death and Cities. Races was the previous one.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,213 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Better than Death and Taxes :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

UtianimaKyrra
    Klendathu said:
    Better than Death and Taxes :D
    I don't know. The Cities set seemed pretty underwhelming, so the Taxes set might not be any worse.
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 3,725 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The cities set is pretty great!

People complained about game breaking talismans so it looks like they toned it down a little, but they are still useful.

The problem is that the drop rate on the most useful ones isn't very high. I want a few of them but don't want to spend the time searching for them.

Cooper said:
    The cities set is pretty great!

People complained about game breaking talismans so it looks like they toned it down a little, but they are still useful.

The problem is that the drop rate on the most useful ones isn't very high. I want a few of them but don't want to spend the time searching for them.

Yeah. I just wish I could complete them.

:(

Kinda worried I'm not going to make it and can't spend more on globes. I'm not even sure it's the drop rate so much as it is that the caches can be opened for death and everyone's doing that instead.
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,231 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Anyone who looks at the tumbleweed and scoffs, I do not know what you are doing with your life.

Also, ditto on not completing everything. I want to finish a set of wraith shackles but if the pieces are out there, they dropped on people who also want them.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the description in the Announce post, but it sounds like it's just a chance to prone when people enter the room. I don't see the appeal there.
    edited April 18
    It's like a mini-version of nairat (just balance knock instead of transfix/ropes/whatever it is) that also prones (in case you want to bite or BBT).

It's also not a chance. It happens every time. The chance is of the weed ripping and disappearing.
  • XadenXaden Member Posts: 1,552 @ - Epic Achaean
    Farrah said:
    It's like a mini-version of nairat (just balance knock instead of transfix) that also prones (in case you want to bite or BBT).
    Not transfix anymore :(
    Xaden said:
    Farrah said:
    It's like a mini-version of nairat (just balance knock instead of transfix) that also prones (in case you want to bite or BBT).
    Not transfix anymore :(
    Shh.

In my head, it's just transfix that writhes twice as fast. I ignore the new messages that try to say otherwise because oooooo butterflies.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 3,518 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I call mine tumblebleed while in BM. Juicy free impales.

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Kyrra
  • AegothAegoth Member Posts: 1,925 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    free dehydrates
    Tumbleweed + ret is dumb.

Also, on the topic of op as hell talisman pieces, Im super disappointed that they went the opposite way on foray talismans. 16 hour-long forays that require four people so one person can use old kaibanish one time (assuming you get lucky and get no extras)? Seems totally not worth.
    Huh. Neat.
  • DurianDurian Member Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Do the tumbleweeds get destroyed when they get ripped up?
  • FrederichFrederich Member Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    No.  They just go on a reset timer to you.
  • KenwayKenway San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,097 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Plant tumbleweed/prop totem. No need for fehus. It's beautiful

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
    Dochitha
  • TelinusTelinus Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Next months Talisman set will include tumbleweed stompers.
    Telinus said:
    Next months Talisman set will include tumbleweed stompers.
    Hobgoblin Boots

Bann
  • KayleKayle Member Posts: 5
    How is sentinel hunting compared to other classes and what artifacts should I be looking to grab just starting out (about a 1k credit spending limit)
Sign In to Comment.