Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

1573574575576577579»

Comments

• DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,254Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Also:

You already have a vodun doll of that person somewhere and may not make another.
    A well-made puppet of Kogan, its major features have taken shape and are defined.

I have a puppet of Kogan in Jester, and then class switch Shaman, I can't make a vodun of Kogan, that means, entire Vodun skillset is not usable when I have a puppet of Kogan... Gotta send in classlead next round when it opens.
    @Nicola @Makarios
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,872Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That's a bug with multiclass, not a classlead
  • DominiusDominius Posts: 107Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah Jester can be a pain, but it's still fun. Suicide mice need a bomb strapped to attack a target, an if the target has a shield up it won't detonate til it is down, also things such as flying will make the mouse just wait around. Though since recent classleads you finally get a message when they detonate, which is super cool in group combat.
    Dochitha
  • AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,380Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Barely got the detonate off before guards squished us.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/yAiJWSlJ

• MizikMizik Posts: 2,041Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dude I miss expert diag. Stupid, balanced 50/50 locks vs 50/50 but really 100% locks.

RIP
    AustereAntidas
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 123Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited February 19
    Vs Morzakai (Air Lord) - barely managed to complete the lock before I was in compress range-- 0 realgar = bad.
    Vs Lilian (Earth Lord) - Tried slow-prepping with rubble, said fuck it and moved half the arena away so she'd have to set it all up again. Fuck that noise.

Need to fix my post lock stuff, rather than typing out 'adopt maelstrom/gaital form' when they're locked, to crescent / dispatch.
Sign In to Comment.