Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Vote for Achaea!

NewrpgNewrpg Member Posts: 1
Greetings, players!

Achaea is now added into browser games directory! Rate 5 stars and leave a positive review to bring more new people here.

You can rate and review here: 

Kind regards,
NewRPG
KlendathuSarapisAntidasAerekTahquilKyrraMelodieSethShirszaeSilvarien

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,171 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Good job!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • GamdenGamden Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Nice one!
    I added my 5 stars!

Sarapis
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USAMember Posts: 1,818 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Bump, because it can't hurt.

We're currently behind 2 text MUDs that take place entirely in prison. I didn't realize prison MUDs had a dedicated fan base.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
    Shirszae
  • SzanthaxSzanthax San DiegoMember Posts: 1,906 @ - Epic Achaean
    When will we go public?

• JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Achaea isn't a prison?

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

ExelethrilMorlew
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 2,816 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Aerek said:
    Bump, because it can't hurt.

We're currently behind 2 text MUDs that take place entirely in prison. I didn't realize prison MUDs had a dedicated fan base.
    It's okay, it seems they already took the competition into consideration. Haven't you noticed that the screenshot of choice is the player being in 'A dark, dank cell'?

AerekSilvarien
  • SilvarienSilvarien Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited November 2015
    Jonathin said:
    Achaea isn't a prison?
    @Jonathin : Make a character named Andy Dufresne and find out. You never know.
Sign In to Comment.