Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Achaea "Vanilla" Minecraft Server

124»

Comments

• ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Im down. I still have the other one up if we want to use it since we are already situated?
  • KazuKazu Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Zuko You sure the other one is still up? I remember checking like 3 weeks ago and it was down iirc. I left it since I thought it was suspended.

• MayMay TexasMember Posts: 137 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Am I whitelisted?

@May You are on mine. Kera as well. I don't know about Zuko's, since I'm not sure if it's even up anymore.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,804 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If it's another Vanilla server available, I'm down for getting back into Minecraft. Uhhh...I think my account name is still UNST3RBLICH.

I whitelisted you on mine, Kresslack. Still waiting to hear back from Zuko about his.

• MayMay TexasMember Posts: 137 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Yeah, got on for about 10 minutes last night. 
  • ZukoZuko Member Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Ahh! It expired (3 months goes fast D:). Also my ign is HarbingerZuko (forgot I switched it). Go ahead and whitelist me on the new one! Ill pop on when I can. 

I'd be happy to renew the old one but Im sure people are settling in on Kazu's by now so it doesn't matter to me either way. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 5,804 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Joined, ran around, found a village, died. Ah...Minecraft, how I've missed you.

Kazu
    I started up a farm at spawn. It currently has wheat, potatoes, and sugarcane growing. I searched for like 3-400 blocks in every direction of spawn... no cows. Also, I found where you died and put what I could recover into a chest for you, @Kresslack.

Kresslack
    Lava is evil. Just spent like the last hour and a half caving under spawn to get us some starter supplies that I was planning on sharing. Build the community I thought. Then I mine an iron block and fall into lava, losing all the stuff I had mined.  :(

• JudarJudar Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2015
    So i found this, and I would love to join this server. Username is Villanox
    Just shoot me a message when I am whitelisted as well as how to get to a server
    @Judar I just whitelisted you. Just connect to 108.174.60.86:25765

It's been a really disheartening night. Just died again and lost another 10 diamonds and 3+ stacks of iron.

124»
Sign In to Comment.