Mudlet on a Chromebook

Recently got a Chromebook in exchange for my desktop computer, aaaand I was wondering if anyone else uses it and how, 'cause it doesn't have a numpad or function keys.... Which some of my scripts have. Kinda sucks. Been looking at it, have no idea how to work with it :lol: Blergh, help me!!

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    You can get a little USB number pad, or just plug in a USB keyboard if you reallly need function keys. 

The other option is to redefine your hotkeys.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited August 2015
    I play from surface pro 3. No number pad either but it still works fine. You could let bind on CTRL, ALT numbers or letters. Shift works too but it often make me curse someone when I am just trying to talk. 

Just need to get used to it. 
  • Dochitha said:
    I play from surface pro 3. No number pad either but it still works fine. You could let bind on CTRL, ALT numbers or letters. Shift works too but it often make me curse someone when I am just trying to talk. 

Dear god how?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • You can run Mudlet on a Chromebook?
  • Rohai said:
    You can run Mudlet on a Chromebook?
    Think I can, have yet to try. Been a busy week.
  • Atalkez said:
    Dochitha said:

Dear god how?
    The Surface Pro 3, if you're including the type cover, is essentially just a relatively decent spec laptop. It's what I use for playing Achaea too, though I normally connect it to a larger monitor and a USB keyboard and mouse if I'm at home. I don't use a lot of keybindings, though, so the lack of a number pad on a keyboard doesn't really affect me.

If you're not including the type cover... people play on phones and tablets already, and the on-screen keyboard isn't awful for day to day stuff. The Surface just has the added advantage of running an OS that you can install Mudlet on.