Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

XP compensation for client crash/disconnect deaths

2»

Comments

• JulesJules Member Posts: 2,169 @ - Epic Achaean
    Utianima said:
    Jules said:
    No, Rohai is right.  You (but not only you) are operating under some false premises.  And further, you're operating under the craptastic "get gud" attitude that permeates part of this player base.  His suggestion was pretty much "hey, can we make this suck less"? (which in this case isn't possible) and some of the counterarguments were all about some sort of bizarre assignation of blame.
    I was wrong about the fault thing. I am sorry, I apologized. But really don't think I deserve your second comment. Check my history in the forums before you throw accusations like that, please.
    I just hate it when people get dogpiled like happened with this dude here.  Makes me mad almost instantly.  Being that it does sound like you're really not in the business of being snarky and condescending, though, we'll all probably forget about it by tomorrow.    
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,273 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited May 2015
    I hate when people misjudge a forum post then instantly start lighting the torches and gathering pitchforks. It really creates a toxic forum playing experience, and I for one don't appreciate the vile drivel that spews out of certain people's  posts, particularly when they are half truth accusations that go unchecked beyond everyone ignoring that person. 

Ironic how this could be applied to both sides of the presented coin, isn't it?

Edit:(I used the terms vile and toxic,  am I doing it right? )
This discussion has been closed.