Minor traits at 100+

With the direction minors seem to be heading towards, can we have a new minor every 10 levels, including 100? I know that somebody is going to say there should be majors as well to continue the pattern, but I do not see that it would be a positive thing on the whole.

Comments

• Meh.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • With a lot of the minors actually being somewhat good for combat now I don't know if that's a good idea. Right now I'm actually having to make the choice between Airborne and Blissfully Ignorant.
  • Kyrra said:
    Go with blissfully ignorant so Tesha can't make you strip.
    She's actually let me keep my armour on lately, I picked Airborne during the raid today because we had no smudger and had to fly a lot.
  • You could just go horkval or not wear armor! 

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    You could just go horkval or not wear armor! 
    Or bug/classlead silly abusive tactics like consuming a collective 6s balance from your enemy for unwear/wear armour with a command ability that goes through deafness on a whim.
  • Nemutaur said:
    With a lot of the minors actually being somewhat good for combat now I don't know if that's a good idea. Right now I'm actually having to make the choice between Airborne and Blissfully Ignorant.
    Wait, what? You mean now that most of the combat relevant minors are gone?
  • Sure, though I don't see a point, don't really like any of the current minors from a Dragon perspective (or Magi for that matter), still got 60, 70, 90 left empty due to it. Now if there'd be some neat Dragon traits though... 

How about a major that lets you dragonform 10 seconds faster?  O:-)

• Eld said:
    Nemutaur said:
    With a lot of the minors actually being somewhat good for combat now I don't know if that's a good idea. Right now I'm actually having to make the choice between Airborne and Blissfully Ignorant.
    Wait, what? You mean now that most of the combat relevant minors are gone?
    Now that hw, mw and triage are gone you can pick traits that you couldn't before.

Master Contemplator, Meticulous care, Knife thrower, Marksman, Airborne. (Blissfully ignorant at lvl100)
  • Veldrin said:
    Sure, though I don't see a point, don't really like any of the current minors from a Dragon perspective (or Magi for that matter), still got 60, 70, 90 left empty due to it. Now if there'd be some neat Dragon traits though... 

@Veldrin - Promise me that wasn't a serious suggestion and I'll take off the Disagree? Promise me.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    edited March 2013
    Sylvance said:
    Veldrin said:
    Sure, though I don't see a point, don't really like any of the current minors from a Dragon perspective (or Magi for that matter), still got 60, 70, 90 left empty due to it. Now if there'd be some neat Dragon traits though... 

@Veldrin - Promise me that wasn't a serious suggestion and I'll take off the Disagree? Promise me.

I'm pretty darn sure that blackmail is against the rules/terms of the forums somewhere. 

• You'd have to be on crack to interpret that as bl- ah... sorry, forgot who I was talking to!
  • The way that was worded it definitely was.

And it was a 'fling it out there' more than anything else because I think most of the traits that are in now are either a joke and/or worthless.

As a side note, I've had a few instances of fighting (both in the arena or out in places like UW) where it was simply a matter of running a few rooms and wham Dragonform. 

• edited March 2013
    @Veldrin - Seriously, dude, you're being a dick.  A big dick. Yes, that will likely earn me another Abuse flag from you, which you seem to be as willing to hand out flippantly as IG issues.  Seems your reputation on such things is well deserved, so I'll just bow out of any further discussion on this matter other than to say that Iocun has, indeed, interpreted what I said in the correct fashion.
  • Flippant IG issues aren't that big of a problem. That's what the admins are paid for, I think.

But back to the topic, maybe just a handful of dragon-specific traits are unlocked at 100 plus another minor slot?
    And as for levels 110, 120, etc... I'm totally okay with giving them additional minor traits for those. The bloody psychopaths have earned them by that point.
  • edited March 2013
    Xith said:
    Flippant IG issues aren't that big of a problem. That's what the admins are paid for, I think.

Dumb-post troll's a troll. Don't even joke. Flippant issues cause people a great deal of worry, upset and frustration.
  • So can we have a minor at 100 and see how it goes?