Final Moments of the Fallen Gods

JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
edited February 2013 in The Blank Canvas
I wasn't planning to post this so soon since it's not really finished, but I'm feeling kind of bleh at the moment so well, might as well for whoever wants to read them, else they'll just be gathering dust in my pastebin.

The idea hit me at work when I was trying to decide whether or not to try for the Bardics this cycle. What it's meant to be, if you haven't already guessed from the title, is the final moment of each of the fallen gods during the Bal'met event. (Yes more Bal'met stuff rawr).

I was going to do all the dead/lost gods, then I realised there are twenty of them. D: I'll still try, but no promises.

I do apologise in advance if I get any of the descriptions/mannerisms of the gods wrong, since they're all just based off my imagination + some old descriptions. Feel free to PM me about them. The ones in this link are Kastalia, Hermes, Daedalus, Matsuhama, and Miramar, in order of who perished first. I'm halfway through writing Apollyon now.

Hmm...nope, nothing really left to say. Critiques and such are welcome. Enjoy.

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

Comments

• oh man. Love Hermes's. Love it
    meh

• Loved all of them. Jurixe, you should join the Naga exodus and bring your writing skills to New Shallam
  • XerXer Langley
    @Tanaar: NO D:

@Jurixe: I particularly enjoyed the portrayal of Matsuhama. My favourite part was his internal monologue here - 

"The battlefield was what separated boys from men. Leaders from followers. It would spawn heroes and legends that would last through the centuries to come.

Immortality."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Hermes' gave me shivers. Love all of them.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Really great. I love this. More please.

I am excited to see what your spin on the viewpoints and deaths of Oneiros and Tarah is.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Quite a few people have been wanting to see Tarah's. Admittedly, I haven't yet given hers much thought, I'm a little nervous now. D: You guys definitely have provided motivation for me to continue writing, though, so thanks for that. I've revised Matsuhama again, as well. I'm slightly irked that i won't be able to write for a few days, but am already looking forward to continuing it when I can!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I never get enough of reading these stories and accounts. They are so captivating and well written.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I want to see what the Dala'myrr were thinking when Babel pitted them.
  • Achilles said:
    I want to see what the Dala'myrr were thinking when Babel pitted them.
    gdi pit op

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Perfect!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Jurixe I've said it before....

write a book for IRE about Achaea. Your work is amazing.
  • Epic story telling Jurixe, amazing. 
  • Love, love love!

Absolutely brilliant. You should really think about making these into full stories. I know I would have them on my kindle.

• I absolutely love your writing and these were so very gripping, I was disappointing to find myself at the end of them.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.