Cooking permit and cookies!

I feel so silly asking this, and I know there's a work around to it. But!

I noticed in the culinary patterns there is no "cookie" pre-made. So does that mean I could use the blank pattern to make a cookie. or use the work-around I've seen? Like bowls of chocolate, and platters of cookies.

Comments

• You have to keep the root word, just like in jewellery and tailoring. If the blank is a 'cup' then the product must be a cup. You could even make a cookie 'skewer' if so inclined.
  • What of the 'blank' sketch? Can that have any root word?
  • Send @Phaestus a tell, in game, asking for help with making cookies.  Or ask on CT if you're Cyrenian.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Tree romper representing!
  • Lala said:
    What of the 'blank' sketch? Can that have any root word?
    The process of making an item.

1. Buy blank sketch
    2. Buy pattern
    3. Trace pattern onto blank sketch
    4. Fill in blank sketch
    5. Profit

You use a blank in conjunction with a sketch/pattern/design/recipe in order to have the framework. You might use a hat pattern for a hat to make a hat, and it will have the ability to have a hood for example, but a pair of shoes won't have the ability to have a hood, nor will boots or a towel.
  • I have a towel with a hood irl. I'm not even kidding
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Sylvance said:
    I have a towel with a hood irl. I'm not even kidding
    As I was writing it I was thinking that we should petition to allow towels to have hoods. I'd wear it.

• Rispok said:
    Lala said:
    What of the 'blank' sketch? Can that have any root word?
    The process of making an item.

1. Buy blank sketch
    2. Buy pattern
    3. Trace pattern onto blank sketch
    4. Fill in blank sketch
    5. Profit

You use a blank in conjunction with a sketch/pattern/design/recipe in order to have the framework. You might use a hat pattern for a hat to make a hat, and it will have the ability to have a hood for example, but a pair of shoes won't have the ability to have a hood, nor will boots or a towel.

Once upon a time I knew all this. Now, I'm just a nubby.
  • Sylvance said:
    I have a towel with a hood irl. I'm not even kidding
    <.<
    My 3 year old niece has one of those.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tradebook tomes spoil me.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @kyrra: My idea got put in and I can't even buy one. D:
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Those were your idea? I had picked up the jewellery one when I returned from dormancy, and the other two when I had picked up tailoring and cooking.

Absolutely brilliant, very convenient to use and if you do a lot of commission work etc, it saves you a bit of gold over a long period of time. I love them :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."