I'm happy to share my legend deck manager script with everyone.
It is designed to make legend decks less of a pain in the ass, basically!
- Formatted output of your Legendary Deck (replaces in-game LDECK LIST command and output)
- Every card has a primary category and a list of tags, which you can use to filter just those types of cards.
- Color coded categories, + quick reference guides for each card's function.
- Hover over any card's description for the full, long version of it.
- CLICK on an card's description to send the LDECK SEARCH [card] command for that card.
- If you have a joker, it will be displayed with [ J ] indicator. Green means it's available, red means it's not.
- You can CLICK on the Jester indicator [ J ] to draw it for that card instantly.
- All colors (including borders, basic text) are configurable in Settings (LDM Functions file)
- Set FAVORITES by listing them in settings (LDM Functions file), which will display a handy ▸ marker next to them.
- Can toggle the system on/off (LDM [on/off] alias)
- Suit & Collection output shows what cards you're missing.
- All colors are configurable, including borders in settings.
LDM [on/off] - toggle or set the system on/off
LDECK LIST [category | suit name | collection name] -
In order to make sure you're getting the most recent version, please download the .zip from here: